10| Violet

Chapter ten.

I walked down the pathway to mine and Cody's 'secret place', if you will. Well I have to walk down another street and then take a right then I'm there.

Kinda far away, but it was closer to my house. My house I had with...Aaron.

I could feel my eyes starting to burn just thinking about him. I stopped. I put my hands to my face and took deep breathes.

"Breathe, breathe Violet, breathe." I whispered to myself. Once I calmed down I got the strength to keep moving.

I continued my travel until I got to the place.

It was just a old tree by a river, but today the river was beautiful. Mesmerizing even. The color of blue I don't even know the name for but it's perfect.

The sand by the small river was soft and slightly warm. I walked over slowly and sat on the sand. I looked in the water.

I saw my reflection.

I saw how my hair fell to my face as I lent foreword. I saw my eyebrows slowly rise in the sight of myself.

I wouldn't say I don't like myself, but I wouldn't say I did either. I had thick brown eye brows with dark brown almost black eyes. My hair was copper, red even. I had left over eye liner on from yesterday when Liz came in and did my make up for me.

I was useless yesterday.

I can see my collarbone. My shirt has a circle neck so you can the top if my chest and my necklaces.

I had two, one with my name and one with a violet flower. Both I got from Aaron. I reached for them and held them in my hands and closed my eyes shut.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to think it was Cody but I was mistaken, it was Calum.

I frowned. "What are you doing here?" I asked getting up, he moved back and put his hands in his pockets.

Boys do that a lot I guess.

"Uh- was about to ask you the same thing." He spoke up making eye contact then loosing it.

"I'm waiting for a friend." I mumbled and crossed my arms over my chest as the wind picked up and I got a cold shiver run down my spine.

"You know in about a minute it will be dark," He said while swaying on his heels then looking up, surveying the sky.

I ignored him and pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from Cody.

From Cody:

I'm sorry I can't make it! Cassie call and she's sick! Gotta look after my girlfriend! You understand, right? Thanks! Will meet up soon!

I scoffed at his text. This is why I called my crush on him dumb. He had a stupid girlfriend that ruins my life.

My only family died and he would rather look after stupid Cassie then check if I'm okay!

I want to be over Cody so bad, but he reels me back every time I try to forget him.

I want to go all werewolf on Cassie but I can't. She doesn't even know that about me, even Cody doesn't . Pretty hard hiding it from them.

"Hey Violet! Is everything alright?" Calum snapped me out of my thinking. I blinked a few times and looked up at him.

"Yeah yeah, fine." I growled and pushed past him walking back home.

"Hey! Wait up!" Calum called but soon caught up.

I groaned out. "Leave me alone!"

"You looked kinda flustered back there, uh- everything alright?"

I widen my eyes. "Did he really just ask if I were okay? Did Calum hood, the most strict person I know and I know he hates me ask If I'm okay?"

"Yes."

I looked over at him. Didn't realize I said that out loud. Oops.

"And I don't hate you."

I laughed. "You sure act like it."

"I could never hate you."

------------------------------------------------------

WEEEEWOOOWEEEWOOOOWEEEWWOOOOOWEEEEWWOOO

I LIKE THIS CHAPTER! How about you? Still short but what ever!

Comment & vote!

Xx

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018