24| Violet

A/N: I thought I would put this short little thing I wanted to ask you guys at the beginning this time! But there is still going to be that little end thingy:) I'm not too good with word, haha. Anyways, I wanted to ask you all if you wanted me to do a different point of view then just Violet's? just comment! And I'll do them for the next chappie:) thanks! And enjoy!.

Chapter twenty-four.

The music was insanely loud and I could find where it's coming from.

"IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER!" The lyrics rang through the entire house.

I've asked almost everyone, they just danced and sang along. Like I said before, they're pretty chill people.

The only person that was missing was Liam.

I ran up the white stairs and went to the long hall to Liam's room. He had a sign on his door saying 'batman is out' and the other side said 'batman is in'. Sort of ridiculous.

I knocked in his door. The music was blaring from his room. At first I was enjoying the song, but he hasn't changed it. We've at least heard it twenty or more times.

It's a great song, but it can get annoying. Fast.

I knocked on his door some more. Nothing.

Goddamn it Liam!

I tried opening his door, luckily it's unlocked! I opened the door slowly and saw a sleeping Liam.

"How the hell can he sleep through this music?" I asked myself.

"I can't."

I jumped not ready to hear his voice. I looked back over to Liam, who was now sitting up in his bed.

I went over to his stereo and turned it off. The music stopped and finally there was peace and quite.

I strolled along over and sat on Liam's bed, beside him.

"If the music was bothering you, why didn't you turn it off?" I asked looking over to take a look at Liam.

He looked tired, with heavy dark bags under his eyes. His pretty brown eyes, didn't sparkle. He was in a loose shirt and basketball shorts.

"I'm just so tired," he murmured. "But I can't fall asleep." he said gently and looked up to meet eyes with me.

I felt sad for him. I've never really felt sad for anyone except Liam and Luke. It's a weird and tiring feeling.

I put a arm around Liam's shoulder letting his head fall on to my shoulder. "Would it be better if I stayed here with you?" I asked.

Liam nodded. I let Liam fall asleep, then did I.

~~

I woke up, feeling better then I had in a couple of weeks. I was laying on my side. I was still in Liam's room.

I looked around until I got to my waist. His arms was holding me. His head on my shoulder, his front pressed to my back.

I smiled crept on to my lips. He was holding, like I was his and he was mine.

My stomach bursted with butterflies as the thought got to my mind.

"Good morning." Liam hummed into my ear, making me giggle.

I rolled over to face him, his arm around my waist still. His grip tighten, pulling me closer.

"Good morning Liam, did you sleep okay?" I asked concerned.

He looked down, a small blush came to his cheeks.

"Yeah, great actually! I guess you like my good luck charm..." He smiled up at me.

That made my stomach do a back flip.

Do I like Liam?

------------:)-------------------;)----------------

I mostly said everything at the beginning:) haha

Also! Are you a shipper for;

Violet&Luke

Or

Violet&Calum

Or

Violet&Cody

Or

Violet&Harry

And lastly

Violet&Louis?

Comment, Vote& follow me:)

XXXXXX

XXXWEYHEYXXX
Edited c: 2018