26| Violet

Chapter twenty-six.

"You what?!" Harry shot up.

I took a step back. I looked up to his eyes. He was mad, really mad. Oh god, what did I do?

"Harry, calm down please. You're going to make me mad." I growled.

Harry noticed my changes. I felt the pain of my bones growing. The pain of my skin screeching . The pain of growing huge teeth. The pain of my shift.

Harry grabbed me and jumped off the pouch. When we landed I was fully changed.

Harry fangs were out too.

Are we going to fight?

Nope, I'm not ripping Harry apart. Nope. I'm not doing that.

I breathed in, and when I opened my eyes I was back to normal.

"I'm not fighting you." I glared at Harry before pushing past him.

He didn't stop me. And I was glad.

"Whoa! What happen? I was just-"

"It's fine Luke, Harry was just being a prick." I grumbled and walked away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Luke called and ran to catch up to me. "What happened?"

I told him about me falling asleep with Liam and about how I told Harry and about our 'almost fight'.

"Y-You like Liam?" Luke asked looking over at me.

I looked to his eyes. They were filled with hurt and sadness.

"I t-think so."

Luke got up, and handed me his hand. I took it.

"Well then, I call being your maid of honour at you're wedding." He joked.

"You'd be my first pick." I winked and we both laughed.

Luke went to eat when I went to apologize to Perrie. I shouldn't of freaked out on her like that.

I walked into the living room, where only Perrie was now. Zayn no where to be seen.

"Hey Perrie," I said while leaning on a couch.

She looked up at me, a half smile on her face. I frowned. She smiled and opened her arms for me. I ran to her. Wrapping my arms around her also.

"I'm so, so, so sorry. I didn't mean to freak out on you like that. I was just really confused." I whispered against her shoulder.

"It's already, sweetie! Don't worry about it." She hushed me and pulled me closer.

A couple of minutes later se pulled away. "So, you like Liam?" She smirked.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey boo.

S.

Hey boos.

How you doin' how you doin'?

I'm really tired so enjoy this chappie.

Byeeee

P.s If Cierra ever reads my book, hey girl hey.

XXXWEYHEYXX

Edited c: 2018