31| Louis

Chapter Thirty-One

"Louis! Louis! Wake up! What the hell are you doing!? Where's violet!?" People screamed at me.

I just woke up, can they please give me a minute! Gosh.

"Wait, wait! Violet! They took her! Oh my god! I let them take her" I started mumbling things, how could I let them take her.

I had one job!

I let them down, damn it Louis.

"Hey! Hey, Louis? Where's violet?" Perrie asked slowly, I guess I'm freaking out. I looked pasted Perrie to see all of the boys freaking out.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"Please tell me" Perrie starred at me.

"O-okay, we'll we were outside, and then people, they they they they" I felt my eyes start to burn.

"Spit it out Louis!" She yelled.

"THEY TOOK HER AWAY!" I yelled and fell down and put my face into my palms.

How could I let them take her away. I could i let this happen. I'm an idiot, I'm actually an idiot.

"No, Louis. Your not an idiot. I bet they had a bunch of guys to beat you up right?" She asked with sad eyes.

When she said that I got this horrible pain in my ribs, I winced in pain. I looked down and lifted up my shirt to see bruises all over my stomach, including my ribs.

I hissed in pain when Perrie touch it. "Oh damn.. Zayn! Guys!" She yelled, but the boys were to busy freaking out.

Perrie stood up and walked over to the boys and firmly slapped that and pulled them over to me. I sat there in pain, as they gasped at my injuries.

"Jesus, Louis. We have to get you to a hospital" Liam started. "But you're a vampire, so I'm calling Timmy" he said and took off to the house.

Timmy's the vampier doctor I guess.

"We should get him inside" Zayn said. The boys nodded and started carrying me in said, I yelped the whole time. It was fucking painful!

The laid me down on the couch. Soon Timmy came and is now checking my stomach.

"I afraid Louis has broken a few of his ribs, and bruised his stomach pretty bad. I don't think he should be doing much for let's say a month or two." Timmy said after wrapping my injuries.

"A month or two?!" I yelled started to get up and yelped in pain and laid back down.

"Yes sir, thank you" Liam said before Timmy leaving.

"Liam?!" I yelled.

"We can find violet, Louis. I promise will bring her back. Just worry about getting better" he nodded.

"Fine" I frowned.

I hope they find her fast. I'm starting to miss her, like crazy.

--------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER:))

Poor Lou:(

Vote&Comment, xxx

XXXWEYHEYXX

Xxx