5| Violet

Chapter Five.

"You're grounded!" Aaron yelled as I walked through the front door, he had bags under his tired looking blue eyes.

He was walking slow. He even looked injured. Suddenly, he fell to his knees. I screamed and made dash towards him.

"Aaron!" I shrieked running to his side. His face was pale. I looked all over him, to see if he got shot or something. Nothing.

I gasped when I saw it.

In his cup, was poison. Someone poisoned him.

I felt hot tears trickle down my face. I hated crying. I hated crying over people. The only people I'm okay crying over is Aaron.

I pushed that out of my mind. All that matters right now is Aaron.

I put my hands to his face, he was cold. "Aaron! Aaron." I whimpered.

He turned and faced me. "Such...a...great g-girl." He whispered. Tears spilled all over. I can't lose him. I just can't.

"B-be g-good." He muttered and squeezed my hand. Tears fogged up my vision.

His eyes looked straight up as his body fell to lay completely still on the ground. His hand slipped out of mine.

The amount of tears falling from my face, was enough to fill a pool. A giant pool.

"Aaron..? Aaron please! Please Aaron! Don't go! Aaron you can't leave me here! Y-you can't leave me alone." I cried and fell onto his lifeless body.

"I'm sorry."

-----------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! Boom. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier, but I broke my iPod:/ so anyways, sorry this was short! But hopefully I'll upload soon:)

See ya!

XXXWEYHEYXXX

EDITED C:
Re-Edited c: 2018