20| Violet

A/N; WOOOOW! Already at chapter twenty! ENJOY!

Chapter twenty.

Luke held me. He held me like if he let go, I would disappear.

He kept on whispering me to calm down.

Then Luke sat me on the couch. "Have to see if my..." Luke sniffed. "My brothers are alive." he said and ran upstairs.

I heard him scream. I quickly jumped up and ran to his screams. I came to Ben's room. The door was open a crack.

I opened in to see Luke on the floor. I could hear him crying. I looked up and saw Ben and Jack. Lifeless.

They looked like they had nothing inside of them either. Luke's sobs got louder and he laid on the floor.

I walked over to him kneeing beside his head. I touched his soft hair.

"L-Luke?" I whispered. Holding back my own cries. He kept on crying.

I picked up Luke's head so he was looking at me. His eyes were red and puffy. His lips are plump and red.

Tears still falling from his beautiful blue eyes. "We can get through this," I said, my voice cracking and tears starting to fall from my eyes too. "Together." I sobbed. I wrapping my arms around his neck.

He soon wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tight. I pulled away to look at his face.

He looked into my brown eyes while I looked into his blue ones. He was leaning in slowly, not breaking eye contact.

Soon our noses touched. He breathed on my lips. "L-Luke," I whispered. "Yes?" He whispered back.

"Kiss me."

-----\~*~*~/------------------------------------

THEY KISSED HOLY JESUS!

OH MY GOD

I JUST WATCHED SAFEHAVEN YEH KNOW

CRY EVERY DAMN TIME

Also! Are you a shipper for;

Violet&Luke

Or

Violet&Calum

Or

Violet&Cody

Or

Violet&Harry

And lastly

Violet&Louis?

Comment, Vote& follow me:)

XxxxXXX

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c: 2018