2| Aaron

Chapter two.

I paced around the kitchen. It has been over an hour, I swear if she got into trouble, I'm grounding her- again.

I waited another twenty minutes. Nothing, not a phone call, a text. Nothing.

"God damn it, Violet!"

I smashed my hands against the solid counter, breaking it. I cursed.

The door opened and slammed shut. "I'm home!"

She entered the kitchen, smirking as she saw the distroyed counter top. "Someone was a little worried, hey?" She teased.

"Where in the hell have you been?" I growled, picking up a few of the broken pieces that were once that counter.

"Calm down! I was just helping this kid." She answers while eating an apple.

"Why didn't you call me? At least let me know you weren't laying in a ditch somewhere?" I spat, my anger getting the best of me.

"I don't know, didn't notice what time it was." She said like it wasn't a big deal.

It was a big deal! It's a giant deal!

"You could of gotten hurt! Your father would of killed me if you would have gotten hurt" I rised my voice.

She rolled her eyes, "Like my father would care." She muttered and left the kitchen. I heard the sound of the tv.

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. She's going to be the death of me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter because I'm a tease! Haha hope you enjoyed and ill upload soon enough!xx

XXXWEYHEYXX

Edited c: 2016
Re-Edited c: 2018