21| Violet

Chapter twenty-one.

"We have to go, go pack." Luke hurried me.

I nodded and quickly ran to my room packed some jeans, shirts, jumpers and other things I might need. I picked up my journal on my way out of the room.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked down the hall. I was passing Luke's room when I heard sobs.

I stopped and placed my bag beside his door. The door was open a crack. I could hear his sniffs and cries.

I felt my heart break. He didn't deserve any of this. He's a sweet kid. He did as he was told, but could get bad at times too. He's very good looking. Whenever I'm with him, I get dirty looks from all the girls.

I don't know if Luke's sees how much people love him. He's just really loveable.

I pushed open the door to see Luke sitting at the end of his bed with his face in his palms sobbing.

I walked over to him, I sat next to him on his bed. I looked down at his bedroom floor. He soon looked up at me. Tears still slipping from his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking away. He nodded but soon continued to cry. He had his hands hanging in front of his knees.

I reached for one, I pulled his hand onto my lap and looked at it.

His hands were big. Way bigger then my small ones. I traced shapes in the middle of his hand.

I intertwine our hands. He responded by doing the same. I slowly got up, pulling Luke with me.

He limply got up. His face was down and he was pouting.

I reached over and picked up his other hand and intertwine our fingers.

I smiled as he squeezed both of my hands. Soon Luke looked up at me. His face was still a little puffy from all his crying.

There was a huge gap between the both of us, I took a step closer. Then look another took one. We kept doing this until we were pressed up to each other.

He towered over me. I looked up. He was already look at me.

"We need to go." He whispered and kissed my forehead slowly. I nodded and we left his room.

I picked up my bag and Luke got his. We ran through the house to the back door and ran to the woods.

"I know where we can go." I said as we walked, Luke nodded.

I wished we weren't going here, but my father said it was safe.

And this time, I'm going to listen.

-------\•_•/--------------------------------------

Hiya guys! IM ALMOST AT 100 VOTES WHHHAAAATTTTT

INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO SO MUCCh:)

Also! Are you a shipper for;

Violet&Luke

Or

Violet&Calum

Or

Violet&Cody

Or

Violet&Harry

And lastly

Violet&Louis?

Comment, Vote& follow me:)

Xxxxxxx

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c: 2018

Stay Away From Her (MAJOR EDITING) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें