Chapter 2

Harry's Pov.

I woke up early this morning and got ready to pick up my mom, Robin and Gemma at the airport. I had called them and told them that Gabby said yes on the proposal.

"Baby I'll be back I'm picking up my parents and Gemma" I said kissing her head, but she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"You okay babe?" I asked rubbing her back and bending down next to her.

"Just morning sickness" She said washing her mouth and brushing her teeth.

"Awe I'll be back, do you want to come?" I asked hoping she wouldn't come right now since all the fans are freaking out I proposed to her and she's pregnant with my baby.

"I know what your thinking, and I have something to do anyways" she said kissing my cheek and pushing me towards the door downstairs.

"And what am I thinking" I asked turning around facing her.

"You don't want me to go cause it's dangerous since the fans now know I'm pregnant with your baby and engaged to the best man in the world" Gabby said putting her arms around my neck and giving me a long passionate kiss.

"Now go pick up your parents already, I haven't seen them in ages" she said kissing my cheek and I said goodbye to her and drove to the airport with Paul.

Gabby's Pov.

One thing I hate about being pregnant is morning sickness ugh.

After Harry went to go pick up his parents and Gemma, I went up to my designing studio.

Anne and Robin are getting married in three weeks and I'm surprising Anne by designing her wedding dress, she doesn't know I'm making it.

She told me she has been looking everywhere for a dress but hasn't found the perfect one yet.

It's beautiful, and it's exactly how she described how she wants her wedding dress to be.

"Hey Gabby " Kathy said waking into the designing studio.

"Hey what's up" I said grabbing fabric and putting it on the manikin.

"Just wanted to tell you that you're having a baby sister" she said happy.

"Oh my god! no way!" I said jumping up and down a little.

"Yes, and the due date is September 26" she said giving me a picture if the ultrasound.

"Your belly is kind of big for 6 months" I said looking down at her belly.

"Yeah I know" she said giggling.

"I'm only 2 weeks and I hope I don't get so big, Kim said she didn't really like being that big cause it gave her more stretch marks" I said touching my stomach.

"Well you are a tiny girl so I'll doubt you'll get that big" she said looking at the dress I'm making for Anne.

"I'm not finished with the dress but I think it's going good" I said sitting down in the chair.

"It's really amazing, you really do have great talents" she said.

"Thanks mom" I said and she smiled when I called her mom.

I've called Kathy mom a lot of times, an she's like a mom to me, she's the best future step mom ever.

"Well Maria is making breakfast I'm going to go help" she said leaving the room.

I sighed and looked more at my sketch and added little details for the dress.

I walked out of the studio down the stairs and into my closet I walked out and went to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop, Harry would kill me if he found me in twitter right now.

' Your pregnant with Harry's baby, fuck you bitch.'

' Harry's mine back off '

' Your faking your pregnacy '

' Harry doesn't love you '

' He doesn't want you '

PriscillaRodriguez:

Congrats on the engagement and being pregnant, I would never judge you and Harry, he makes you happy, you make him happy and I'm happy you guys are both happy, love you guys loads!!!(: <3

I decided to follow her since she was one of the first nice comments I've seen. I went to her profile followed and logged out if twitter.

I walked downstairs and see Gemma and Anne, Robin walked in with Harry they were carrying the bags.

"Gem " I said running towards her.

"Whoa careful Gabby you're pregnant remember " Gemma said putting a hand in my tummy.

"Yeah I know only 2 weeks though" I said giggling.

"Well let me hug that beautiful future daughter-in-law" Anne said hugging me.

"Hey Anne" I said.

"Oh dear your so skinny, have you eaten" she asked me and I laughed.

"I do eat I just don't know where it all goes, oh and I have a surprise for you Anne" I said jogging up the stairs and Harry looked at me weird.

I ran to my designing studios be for the dress and put it behind my back, do she couldn't see it .

I walked down the stairs and they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Would you guys stop looking at me like crazy, Anne close your eyes" I said and pulled it out, Gemma gasped and Robin turned around so he couldn't see it and Harry was amazed by what I did for Anne.

"Surprise" I told Anne and she started tearing up.

"Oh dear this is beautiful, and you designed this yourself" She said whipping her tears.

"Robin don't turn around, girls let's go upstairs" Anne said, I looked at Harry and he smiled, we walked into my room.

"Oh Gabby, I can't accept this" Anne said setting it down on my bed.

"Oh yes you can I designed it myself your always talked about the way you want your dress to be and since you couldn't find the right one I figured is make it the way you want it" I explain and Gemma smiled at me.

"This is really beautiful Gabby" Gemma said.

"Thanks, and Anne you are taking this dress and wearing it for your wedding" I said standing up and bringing Anne's hair accessorie.

"Oh my god Gabby dear, I can't thank you enough what can I do to repay you for this" Anne asked.

"I already got what I need, the best fiancé, the love of my life" I said smiling.

"Let me see the ring" Gemma asked reaching for my hand.

"This is gorgeous" They said in a unison.

"Well thank you girls for taking my fiancé away from me but it's time for breakfast" Harry said walking into the room.

He kissed me, and Gemma cleared her throat.

"Could you guys wait until we left the room" She said and Anne laughed.

"Let's go lover boy" Anne said pinching his cheek I laughed and followed them downstairs.

___________________________

I hope you guys love this book and I hope you guys will enjoy it!!!!(:

Did you guys enjoy the first book?

Please comment and vote, love you guys!!!!(: