Chapter 61

Harry's Pov.

Today we go back on tour sadly Gabby can't come I really wish she could.

I'm laying in bed with Gabby, she asleep but I'm awake and I'm packing the rest of my things I need.

"Your barely packing" Gabby asks, her shirt is lifted a little, you can see her belly.

"Yeah, I forgot to the other night" I tell her, she nods.

"Why is the room across from us locked?" She asks as she grabs my shoes.

"Come" I extend my hand and she takes it, I have the key in my pocket.

"Close your eyes" I tell her.

I guide her inside the room and I looked around to make sure it was okay, I added the picture of me and Gabby the ones we took Friday, I had Tyler print me one.

Zayn had finished the nursery yesterday.

"Okay, now open" I instructed.

She opens her eyes and gasps.

"This is so cute, who painted the walls?" Gabby asks, she's smiling widely.

"I did" I smirked.

"Nice try mate, I painted the walls" Zayn walks into the room and puts me into a head lock.

"Figured Harry draws like a first grader" Gabby said, she giggles.

"I do not!" I huffed.

"You boys all finish packing?" Gabby asks as the other seven boys come into the nursery.

"Yup" They say in a unison, Gabby hates when people do that she rolled her eyes at us.

"Boys! time for the airport" Paul states, I grab gabby and hold her tight.

"No! you can't let me go" I pout.

The boys laugh.

"I'll go with you to the airport bub" Gabby tells me, I let go of Gabby and Paul puts me over his shoulders.

"Sherek put me down, I am a princess" I laughed at my own acting, which caused Gabby to burst out laughing.

"Go get your bags kid" Paul sets me down in my room.

I walk into the closet to grab the rest of my things Gabby is sitting on the bed playing with Roxy. Gabby's second surprise is coming later today I won't be home but Gemma knows about it.

"Come on love, bring your baby" I tell her, Roxy is like our baby, well Gabby says it only her baby!

Gabby's Pov.

I was in a van with Harry, Louis and Eleanor. Everyone else is in the other van, Mileena stayed at the house, she said their isn't a point on coming she said bye to the boys but not Liam.

We arrived at the airport, tons of fans and paparazzi's Paul helped me get inside.

"Flight 5689 to Florida a boarding now"They say through the intercom.

"Florida?" I ask Harry, he nods.

"Yeah, I was thinking since I was going to Florida, me and the boys could meet Sylvia" Harry tells me.

"I don't know Harry she supposed to meet me and spend the day with me, I'll call her and tell her she'll meet' you boys" I tell him, he drops his bag an wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately.

"Come on Harry" Liam snaps, I look at Liam and he gives me a apologetic smile.

"Go, the faster you leave the quicker I'll see you soon, I love you" I peck his lips. he kisses my forehead and down to my stomach.

"Bye babies, daddy loves you and mommy" He whispers.

"Bye babe, bye El" Harry walks away with the boys, slowly we lose view of the boys.

He's gone, and I won't see him for a couple of weeks, can I handle that?

Gemma's Pov.

We had Eleanor go with Gabby to the airport while me and Mileena went to check out the venue the baby shower is going to be at it'll be an outside baby shower and the venue is beyond gorgeous!

"You can set up the tables here, the bathroom is inside down the hall, it's a pretty good size it hold up about 130 people to be outside" Sophia, she's a party planner and she helped plan my mums wedding.

"Can we have a table for the gifts?" Mileena's asks.

"Yeah, we could do that, you also said to have the babies cakes separate from the other desserts correct?" Sophia asks, I nod.

"Okay, so November 29 at three in the after noon" I tell Sophia, she nods.

After a while of discussing the baby shower, me and Mileena drove back to the house. When we got home, Eleanor was asleep on the bed with Gabby.

They're sound asleep.

I went to the guest room I'm staying in and texted Harry the details about the baby shower.

I stayed up organizing everything, Jake came into the room and helped me as well.

Did I mention me and Jake are dating?!! He asked me out yesterday when we had dinner!!

______________________________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying this book!

Comment and vote!!

Thanks babes ❤️