Chapter 8

Harry's Pov.

The next day after being in the hospital for Kathy and Destiny being there we had to do interviews, photoshoots some with Gabby too.

During the photoshoot me and the boys hear Gabby arguing on the phone, she walked out of the room.

"Wonder who she's so angry at" Liam said. I nodded.

Gabby came back into the room pissed.

"Okay boys your done with photos for today, see you boys soon" Jake said also Gabby's photographer and her best friend.

"What's wrong Gabby we heard you shouting " Louis said chuckling.

"My new song Almost Is Never Enough, they want to have Nathan Skye's featuring in my song " she said crossing her arms in a stubborn way.

"Why you guys chuckling for this is serious one I don't like the gay Wanted, two I personally don't like Nathan" she add.

"We don't like them either Gabby remember we had that argument with them on twitter" Louis said laughing.

"It'll be ok babe, can't you get someone else?" I asked and she quickly got up.

"I know the perfect person for it" she said winking and leaving the room again.

"So Harry when are you and Gabby going to move in a house together" Niall asked.

"Well I was thinking of buying a house in Holmes Chapel Gabby said she like the town, but she also want to live here" I said ruffling my hair and moving it to the side.

"Just get both I heard Simon on the phone this morning say he was going to sell the one he is at right now but Kathy said to give it to Gabby since she has her recording studio, and designing studio there" Said Zayn sitting next to me.

Gabby lately has been checking her stomach in the mirror to see if it's growing, she has a small baby bump which is cute.

Gabriella's Pov.

My manager called me during the boys photoshoot.

"Hey Alexa what's up?" I asked, I looked at the boys and their making weird faces at the camera.

"I found someone to sing in your song" she said.

"Who did you find" I asked.

"Nathan Skye's" she said sounding like I would yell any minute.

"What! no! I will not have him sing in my song, I don't like him or the wanted find someone else" I said walking outside

"We can't find anyone else to song the boy part" she said.

"Ugh, I'm sorry Alexa but I don't want Nathan singing in my song or video" I said hanging up and walking back inside the room pissed.

"Ok boys your done with photos for today see you boys soon" Jake told the boys, the both walked over to me.

"What's wrong Gabby we heard you shouting " Louis asked chuckling.

"My new song Almost Is Never Enough, they want to have Nathan Skye's featuring in my song " I said.

"Why you guys chuckling for this is serious one I don't like the gay Wanted, two I personally don't like Nathan" I added.

"We don't like them either Gabby, remember we had that argued with them on twitter" Louis said laughing.

"It'll be ok babe, can't you get someone else?" Harry asked and I quickly got up.

"I know the perfect person for it" I said winking and leaving the room again.

"Hey Alexa I found they guy to sing in my song" I said turning around and looking at Harry.

"And who would that be?" She asked.

"Harry, I want Harry to be featured in my video" I said smiling.

"I don't know Gabby, are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes I'm sure and no one can make me change the person I still own half of Sycos Record" I told her.

"Okay it's settled Harry is in your song" she said.

"Thanks Alexa, talk to you soon" I said hanging up and walking back over to the boys, and their laughing.

"Why you guys laughing for" I asked.

"Cause Harry told us you had pizza with whippcream last night" Niall said laughing his ass off.

"Hey Niall look Sally's over their by the table" I said and he quickly turned around and I took his doughnut.

"Hey that's was mine" he said fake crying.

"Past tense was" I said giggling.

"I want a bite" Harry said teaching for it but I slapped his hand.

"No, mine doughnut, you'll get an angry pregnant girl if you take her doughnut" I said and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's go home boys and girls" Paul said.

"Paul can we stop at Walmart I want Oreos" I said begging him once we got into the car.

"Wow you're eating like Niall since you've gotten pregnant" Zayn said laughing.

I gave him a glare and he shut up.

"Yeah sure Gabby and boys don't mess with Gabby she's a pregnant girl with hormones and they'll go high" Paul said laughing.

"Is that how Rosie was when she was pregnant" I asked and he nodded.

"See don't mess with me boys" I said and the all laughed.

"We have some things to talk about later" Harry said pecking my lips.

"Okay I have some things to ask you, the boys and girls" I said smiling and he looked at me weird.

" I love you" he said.

"I love you, forever and always" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Forever and always" Harry said putting a hand on my stomach.

_________________________

Merry Christmas guys!!!!!(:

I have the name for the baby girl and it's ................

Arabella(:

Shoutout to 1Ddancer1997

For giving me the pretty name for the baby in my story!!!!(:

Please comment and vote, I'll update soon!!!(:

Merry Christmas everyone stay safe!!(: