Chapter 34

Gabriella's Pov.

Kendal! Kendal! is who I want to see right now, why is she trying to ruin my relationship with Harry, I haven't done anything to her.

Taylor actually hasn't been a problem for me lately I haven't seen her which is good, but she made a break up album about Harry of course.

I dailed Kylie's number.

"Hey Kylie, I'm here in LA, I was wondering if you and Kim would like to get yogurt with me or something " I asked.

"Omg! yes that sounds like fun, Kim is here with me so I'll tell her, we can meet at the Tuti Fruiti "She answered.

"Okay sounds good, see you guys their" I hung up an drove to the yogurt place.

"Gabriella! How have you been!"

"Gabby, why aren't you with really boys?"

"You look amazing Gabby!"

"Gabby over here!"

"Gabby!"

All the paparazzi shouted at me as I got out of my Audi.

I got into the yogurt shop and saw Kylie sitting with Scott at a table.

"Hey guys" I waved at them, they stood up and greeted me with a hi, and hug.

"Looking good Gab" Scott said.

"Thanks, I feel overweighted" I sat down.

"No your not shut up" Kylie giggled.

"And theirs kim running late" Scott chuckled as he pointed to Kim walking towards the shop in an all white dress, that showed her baby bump.

"I'm going to get some watermelon yogurt" I laughed getting up.

"Hey Gabby" Kim walked in and hugged me.

"Hey, wow you look amazing Kim" I told her looking at her belly.

"No I feel fat, I can't even wear heels anymore, my feet are swollen"She pouts and then smiled at me.

"You still look great" I told her grabbing my cup and taking it to the counter to pay.

"So, Scott where's Kourtney" I asked as I sat back down next to Kim.

"She's out in New York with Khloe, for the Kardashian line, for 3 days" He said throwing his yogurt cup away.

"Oh good, I should probably meet up with them Saturday" I told him, and he smiled.

"So Gabby how have you been" Kim asked, looking at me with a smile.

"I've been good, stressed out a little, missing my mom" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm really sorry about your mom she was a wonderful person, she's also made me so many dresses for me and the girls" She told me.

"I have some wedding dresses, cocktail dresses, red carpet dresses, at my house in London my mom made them I found this huge box in my moms closet when I was cleaning out her room , and she made me this beautiful wedding dress and at the bottom of the box I found a key" I told them.

"Oooh mystery" Scott laughed which made us all laugh.

"She had this storage full of dresses, which I honestly don't know why, so I was thinking of selling the dresses for charity but if you and the girls want to take a look first, your more than welcome to call me and take a look at them" I told Kim and Kylie.

"Yeah that sound good" Kylie answered.

"Oh my god Gabby! I'm so sorry" Kim shouted out in shock from looking up from her phone.

"What?" Scott and Kylie both said in a unison.

I knew exactly what Kim was talking about, it's what Kendall said.

"Kendall" was all that came out of came out of Kim's and she left and walked out of the store.

"I should probably go" I said standing up after finishing my yogurt.

"Gabby what's going on" Kylie asked standing up curiously.

"It's nothing really, I'll see you guys later" I left the shop, and tried walking to my car safely without paparazzi's getting to close to me but it didn't work.

"Is Harry leaving you for Kendall?"

"Are you really pregnant?"

I got into my car and slammed the door and cried on the steering wheel. I don't care if the paparazzi are taking pictures!

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

From Harry:

Good to know you landed safely love, just arrived at the hotel, skype me when you can babe love you

Kylie's Pov.

When Kim left unexpectedly it left me and Scott shocked and when I asked gabby what's going on Gabby said it was nothing and left. Kim said Kendall? what did Kendall do this time! ugh!

"Let's go home Kylie, I'm sure your mom might know" Scott said leading me out the place.

15 minutes later arriving at home.

"Hey mom, do you know where Kendall is" I asked walking into the kitchen and sitting in the counter.

"She's by the pool, Kim is out their and wants me to come outside" My mom said grabbing her wine and both if us walked outside and Kendall is in her bikini by the pool tanning.

"Why does everyone have to come out?" Kendall asked putting her Ray-bans on.

"Mom, Kendall is telling reporter Gabby isn't pregnant with Harry's child" Kim explained handing my mom kind phone I looked over and saw a picture of Gabby on the cover.

It pisses my off that Kendall can't leave them alone. Gabby and Harry are happy together and Kendall just want to break them up. Gabby gets enough hate, she's still upset about her mom death. Gabby hasn't done anything to Kendall, she just needs to stop and leave Gabby and Harry's relationship alone.

"Why are you doing this Kendall" Mom asked getting angry.

"Cause I feel like it" She snapped.

"That's no reason to ruin their relationship, Kendall!" Kim yelled back.

Kendall stood up from the floor and just smiled at us.

"Kendall just leave them alone!" I yelled, I handed my mom my phone and keys, I pushed Kendall into the pool, she dragged me in with her.

"What the fuck is your problem Kylie! I just got my nails done" she complaint.

"Leave them alone, Gabby hasn't done anything to you, just because your relationship with Ethan fucked up! doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone else's" I got out of the pool and Kim handed me a towel.

"She has everything, her life is perfect, a hot fiancé, two babies on the way, she can sing, model,dance,design practically everything you can think of!"Kendall yelled at us and my mom looked angrier than ever.

"Leave them alone Kendall and if I hear or see one more thing from you ruining their relationship, I'll have you grounded and cancel every single photoshoot and runways shows" Kendall just huffed and slammed her hand down at the water.

"I'm going to call Gabby and see if she wants to go hang out or something, want to join" I asked Kim as she grabbed an apple.

"No, I'm meeting up with Kanye, to discuss about house"Kim smiled at me and I walked upstairs to shower.

__________________________

Hey guys(:

Comment and vote (: