Chapter 43

Gabby's Pov.

I got out of the van and Harry was behind me.

"Gabby what's wrong" Harry grabbed my waist and spun me around.

"I'm going home" I said getting out if his grip and walking into the bus with Harry following me.

I grabbed my suit cases and brought the to the front of the bus.

"You can't go home" His voice cracked.

"Why! Harry why can't I go home! So I can get pushed or worse next time by the paparazzi's" I shouted.

"No! cause I'll here with you all the time Gabby, I told you I wouldn't let them touch you I'm going to protect you" He yelled back.

"I'm only going to be in tour for 2 more months Harry then I can't travel anymore I'll be at home in London" I yelled a little softer.

"Who's going to protect you then huh? While you're in London who's going to protect you from paparazzi's who will be their?" He said, he has a point but I just can't take it right now.

I grabbed my suit case and walked die the stairs of the bus.

"Your not going!" He yelled. I see the boys and girls getting out of the van that just pulled up.

"Gabby where are you going?" Sally asked looking at the luggages I had by the van Randy was taking me in.

"Home!" I snapped.

"Don't fucking snap at me I'm just asking" Sally snapped back, I rolled my eyes.

"Sally, tell her she's crazy and tell her to stay" Harry said almost looking like he was crying, when he talked to Sally.

"I'm leaving and no one can say anything about it" I said running back into the bus.

"Why! why are you leaving" Sally asked, she followed me onto the bus.

"Cause I don't want to be here anymore" I said to her.

"I sure in hell don't believe that Gabby, you love being on tour with the boys, just cause your pregnant and not the one singing, you still like being with the boys and your the manager for 5sos your really going to leave them, leave Harry, he wants to spend time with you Gabby for another two months before you any travel anymore!" Sally yelled at me, I turned around to face her and I was crying.

"I can't take this anymore Sally, everywhere I go paparazzi's attack me, Harry got pushed and I was in front of Harry caught me what's gonna happen when I'm not with Harry and a paparazzi pushed and I fall and hurt the babies, what am I supposed to do!" I yelled back, whipping my tears.

"You'll be okay! One of the boys has to be with you at all times! and you sure as hell know Harry will never leave your side!" Sally said, she left the bus and slammed the door.

I slide down the wall and was crying someone opened the door, and I saw Dani.

"Come here babe"She sat down next to me and hugged me.

"What's going on?"She asked.

"I don't want to get hurt and I lose the babies Dani" I cried in her arms.

"Let's get you into bed, you're still felling hot" She stood up and extended her hands and helped me up.

She walked me to the back of the bus and I laid down in bed.

"Lift your shirt half way" Dani said as she laid a wet towel on my stomach, forehead.

"Gab, you know Harry will do everything to protect you and not let the paparazzi's touch you, but leaving him right now while he's on tour will hurt him, he wants to be by your side 24/7 so he knows your okay, stay with him for the next two months and then when you go back to London I'll be there to help you, you'll be 6 months pregnant when you go back to London we can start planning a baby shower soon, sounds like a plan?"She asked standing up and fixing her dress.