Chapter 44

Gabby's Pov.

Me and Luke started walking.

"Luke why are you doing this getting high,smoking weed" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Things at home aren't going well, my mom and dad are fighting cause I'm on tour at 16, it helps take the stress away I'm glad we are on tour it's just I wanna make my parents happy, but they aren't well my mom is just not my dad" He explains.

"Luke, I'm glad you care about what your family thinks about you being on tour but it's your life, your dream to become a singer in a boyband, you make your mom so proud don't get high and do drugs don't disappoint her, but I'm telling you this now I can't have you in the band like this. I give you two weeks tops to get your act together and stay away from Sally and Niall I'm pretty sure he wants to kick your ass" I told him and he nodded and hugged me.

"Thanks Gabby, I promise I'll try and work through this" He said walking away.

I walked back onto the bus and the boys were surrounding Niall as he cried on the couch.

"Niall can I talk to you please" I asked, he stood up and took my hand as we walked outside.

"I thought she loved I thought I gave her everything" He cried in the hug I gave him.

"Niall you are perfect you gave her everything, you treat her so good, I've never seen Sally that happy before. Don't let her mistake effect you, she cheated on I understand that but you need to be strong, show her what she's missing, show her that she lost the best thing in her life, she'll come back and if she doesn't that's on her, I love you Ni you'll be okay" I said to him as I hugged him, he was still crying a little.

"Thanks Gab, I'm just gonna go and lay down"

He got back into the bus, I saw Sally getting onto her bus with Mileena, she looked at me and waved for me to go over their but instead I just went into my bus and ignored her.

"He went to lay down" Liam said, grabbing a soda.

"So you talked to Niall and Luke?"Zayn asked as he sorted the cards to the boys to play poker.

"Yeah, I'm giving Luke two weeks to get his act together if not I'm not having him in 5sos anymore" I explained, Niall jumped out of his bunk and ran outside.

"Niall!" I yelled, Harry and Liam ran out as fast as they could to catch up with Niall.

"He wants to beat the shit out of Luke" Zayn said walking fast with me.

We see Niall on top of Luke punching him, Harry pulled Niall, I've seen Niall this mad, Liam had Luke.

"Niall stop!" Sally screamed out.

"Shut up Sally! Just shut the hell up just keeps snagging him and getting high" Niall yelled which caused Sally to cry.

"Get back on the bus now!" Paul yelled at Niall, he walked back to the bus pissed and I'm stressing.

"Sally go home, I can't have you distracting Niall and Luke, go to dad's house cause your not saying at mine and Harry's" I told her and she, looks mad and upset.

"Your supposed to be on my side Gabby, your my sister" She cried out grabbing my wrist tightly.

"No! what you did is fucked up! Niall would never cheat on you but you cheated on him, go home!" I yelled out, I pulled my wrist from her.

I walked away from her and walked towards the bus I see Michael, Calum and Ashton helping Luke onto the bus.

"Sally's going home" I told the boys and went to the back of the bus to lay down, I sighed in frustration

. I've been talking to Alexa, my manager alot, she's saying me and Harry should have a photo shoot of me pregnant, I told her I went the other four boys as well, cause their going to be uncles.

Niall's Pov.

I don't know what got into me I was just mad at took it all out on Luke it is his fault, he caused all this, me and sally breaking up.

When the boys brought me back to the bus, Gabby came in a little while after saying Sally's going, I think that's a good idea, I don't want to be distraction or upset while she's here.

Goodbye Sally..

______________________________

Goodbye Nally,

Sally +Niall = Nally ):

Oh and I couldn't think of anything for Harry and Gabby I came up with Garry? Well I need a ship name for Gabby and Harry if you can think of one please comment.

Do you think Niall and Sally are done for good?

What will happen?