Chapter 35

Harry's Pov.

We arrived at the airport, I texted Gabby and told her I arrived safely she texted me and said she landed safely in LA.

"Hey mate, look what's trending on twitter"Louis said giving me a worried look.

It a picture of Gabby, in her car crying with ton of paparazzi's surrounding her.

"Why is she crying?" I asked Louis worried.

"I don't know, it says he was out getting Yogurt with Kim, Kylie and Scott" He replied.

"Let me call her" I said walking away to the balcony.

It rang twice and she picked up.

"Hey love you alright" I asked.

"Yeah perfectly fine" I can her her sniffing.

"Gabby, I saw the pictures on twitter, love tell me what's wrong" I begged.

"It was nothing really, it's getting late Harry shouldn't you be asleep?" She asked, changing the subject.

"That's not what I asked baby, why were you crying"

"The paparazzi's are giving me anxiety now, I hate when their near me while I'm pregnant, I'm afraid they'll hurt me" I can hear her crying.

"Theirs more isn't their?" I asked that can't be the only reason why she's upset.

"Just don't leave me Harry, promise you'll stay with me forever"

"Forever and always love, I would never leave you, I'd kill myself if I ever lost you baby, you mean everything to me" I told her and I can tell she's smiling.

"Get some sleep baby, you and those munchkins, must be tired" I said walking back inside the room.

"Not really but I should get some rest, long day tomorrow" she sighed.

"Goodnight love, I love you"

"Goodnight Harry, I love you more"

"That's impossible" I chuckled and she giggled

"Forever and always" we both said in a unison, I said my last goodbye an hung up.

"Was everything alright mate" Louis asked jumping onto the bed next to me.

"Yeah, it was just the paparazzi's she said she's now feeling anxiety when their near her cause she's afraid something will happen to her while she's carrying the babies" I told him.

"Get a court order, I mean they do harass you and Gabby, an especially when she's pregnant you never know they could touch her in a way to get her attention, but they could hurt the babies at the same time" Louis said getting up.

"Yeah, I should I'll talk to Paul about it, night Lou" I told him as he left my hotel room.

Gabby's Pov.

After Harry called and I explained to him why I was upset, I took a quick shower and went to the living room of my hotel room, to see Randy and Mike asleep on the couch.

I grabbed some water and a cookies an took them to my room.

I heard my phone ring, and saw that the caller iD was Dani.

"Hey!" I yelled happily through the phone.

"Hey Gab" She chuckled.

"What's up Dani" I asked laying down.

"Just thought i'd tell you, um, me and Cody are dating"She said, I choked on my water.

"No!Fucken!Way! ahhhhhh" I screamed,Randy and Mike ran into the room thinking something happened.

" I knew that would happen" I told her and she giggled.

"Well I'll see you soon Gab, tell the boys I said hi, and those babies, tell them auntie Dani love them" She said, we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"We thought something happened to you jesus Gab"Mike said falling on my bed.

"Sorry" I giggled.

"Get some sleep kid, you have a long day tomorrow, Mike get your fat ass off her bed and let her sleep" Randy said pulling Mike off my bed.

"Can you give us a minute Mike?" Randy asked.

"Yeah" Mike left with my cookies-.-

"Listen Gab, I know your not okay, those paparazzi's around you all the time must be hard for you, but don't let what they say get to you, you know it's not true, Harry won't ever leave you he love you and the babies too much to leave, and if he did i'd kick his ass" He said making me giggle.

"We'll try our best to keep them away" He said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

"Thanks Randy" I hugged back.

"No problem kid, night" He turned off my light closed the door an left my room.

Randy is like a dad to me , always making me laugh, he treats me like his daughter.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day......

__________________________

Keep up the good work with commenting and voting on my books(:

I love you guys(: