Chapter 81

Harry's Pov.

Today is Louis footbal match, we are at the stadium out on the field. Gabby is next to me jumping up and down. We left the twins at my mums since we were going back to Holmes Chapel after today.

"COME ON LOUIS!" Gabby and Eleanor scream, I laughed.

"Fuck!" Niall cursed as the other team made a goal.

"It's alright mate come one your doing great!" Liam calls out, he brought Sophia.

Louis runs to the side line holding his mouth.

"You alright Lou?" I asked, he throws up on his way running over to us.

"Zayn give me the towel!" El snaps, Louis wipes his mouth and stands up.

"Nados wasn't a good idea before a game" He jokes and runs back on field.

"Yeah Lou! You got this" Gabby screams, I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Little excited there ,love?" I ask, she giggles.

"Oh come on that's a foul!" Gabby yells, a guy on Louis team got tripped from the other team.

"Our son is never playing soccer if he gets this injured" Gabby scoffs crossing her arms.

"It's football love not soccer" I correct her.

"I'm American duh it's soccer" She said rolling her eyes playfully, I peck her cheek over and over until she get annoyed.

"Jesus Harry my lips aren't there!" She said annoyed, she moved her faces and cups mine, I smirked.

"Now back to the game!" She giggles.

Gabby's Pov.

Today was a busy day, I had a photo shoot, about my baby fat being gone so quickly. Harry took the twins to his mums. Louis match was today. His team won!! me and Harry argued about it being called footbal, but I told him I'm American so it's called soccer.

I have an interview tomorrow with Chatty Man, the funny guy Harry and the boys had an interview with before.

"Goodnight love, enjoy this night without being woken up" He chuckles.

"Goodnight Tarzan" I mumble before going into a deep sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I was here at the studio getting ready to go on television for the interview, Harry was here in his phone, with Sally next to him, Niall was eating some chips and watching tv.

"Okay Gabriella your on in 2!" A camera man comes to tell me, I nod and stand up.

"Bye guys" I said, they ignored me, Harry just waved but didn't look at me so I threw a lolly pop at him and he smirked.

"Bye babe" he said before I left the room.

"And our special guest here today is Gabriella Cowell, or should I say future Mrs.Styles" I hear him say, everyone clapped and screamed, I got on stage and waved.

"It's good to have you love" He stand up to hug me.

"Thanks for having me" I said before sitting down.

"what would you like to drink, wine? beer? Lemonade or some of Harry's juice?" He asked, I bursted out in a fit of laughter.

"Lemonade is fine" I said laughing.

"So congrats on the twins, I've seen pictures and may I say you guys have quite the cuties" Allan said, I blushed.

"They are cuties" I said proudly.

"So how hard was it to get those tight pants off of Harry to get these two kiddos" He said, I crossed my legs and laughed.

"I mean his pants are so tight on him, it's like we just want to rip off his sexy legs" He adds, I laughed and covered my mouth.

"Wow" I said, adjusting myself on the seat.

"So how good is Harry" He winks, I covered my face.

"Jesus, what is going on here" I said laughing and blushing.

"Okay enough! let's be serious" He said with a straight face but soon laughed.

"When are you and Harry planning to get married?" He ask, I took a sip of the lemonade.

"I'm starting to plan, we were thinking somewhere in March near my birthday" I said.

"Oh how lovely, I better be invited the last wedding I went to I get hit on by the security guard" He said, I started laughing and leaned forward.

"It's true! He bought me free drinks so I was like what the hell YOLO!" He snaps his fingers in a zig zag.

"You are so invited if you bring this much fun" I said, he smiles.

"So it seems you and your dad have gotten a better relationship now?"

"Yeah, I mean he's making and effort and he's still my dad after all" I said, looking at the crowd smiling.

He asked a few more questions and the show was soon over, I went backstage and change.

Me and Harry drove to Holmes Chapel, Christmas is in two weeks, that when we'll see everybody.

I fell asleep during the whole car ride, Harry said we had to stop by his mum house to pick up the twins. oh! I missed my cupcakes!!

I woke up on a soft comfy bed, I was confused until I notice we were in the apartment, I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 at night, I heard someone singing threw the baby monitor.

I grabbed it and listened closely, it was Harry sing to the twins asleep. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"You were listening to me singing?" Harry asked walking into the room, I blushed and nodded.

"Come cuddle I'm still tired" I tell him, he lays down next to me.

"Will you sing me I sleep?" I asked, he kisses my forehead and smiles.

"Of course" He smiles.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious less than one minute old" He whispers, my eyes became heavier and I soon fell asleep.

~ Two weeks later ~

Me and Harry are doing so good with the twins, they've grown a bit, but they're only almost a month old not yet.

I've bought Christmas gifts for everyone so since Harry is at the gym right now I'm wrapping all the gifts, while the twins are asleep.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I sent Everyone a Christmas card of me, Harry and twins. It was cute! really adorable.

I've spent lots of time with Anne and Gemma. Gemma and Jake are doing really good, she's happy which I'm half Jake treats her right.

I performed at the Christmas ball last week! and boy it was amazing!!

I've also been doing lots of wedding planning with the girls.

I got Harry an amazing gift, it came from the heart, I know he told me not to buy him anything cause it's not nessescary but I don't care.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Harry, I mean being legally Mrs.Styles would be so amazing!

Planning the wedding is a lot of stress but it's all worth it. We still have lot to do!!

__________________________

Hey guys, so a couple of you told me to do the smoothie challenge, I'm not sure about that hahah. I'll try to when I have a friend over.

You can also comment questions! and I'll answer them on YouTube(:

Comment and vote my beautifuls!!!(: