Chapter 55

Gabby's Pov.

Harry fell asleep listening to the babies heart beat, I would look over at him every once in a while and okay with his curls. I was on the laptop watching the top ten best videos.

I clicked on the last one that caught my eye.

"Hi, my name is Sylvia I'm 14 years old and I want to show you my talent Gabriella Cowell is my inspiration she's my idol she doesn't care what other people think of her and I wish that was me. I know the only person who will see this is you Gabriella well that's if you do watch it but here it goes my talent is drawing" The little girl puts the camera so you can see what she's about to draw.

She takes out her notepad and a pencil and behind to draw.

She's takes about five to ten minutes and she finishes it was a drawing of me, it was amazing, beautiful, she does have quite the talent.

I emailed Alexa and told her Sylvia was the winner and that I want to meet up with Sylvia, the winner would get to spend the day with me and go shopping.

It's 12:30 at night, I turned off the laptop and soon fell asleep myself.

Gemma's Pov.

Gabby totally forgot that we were supposed to plan a baby shower and since they had a false alarm were planning a surprise baby shower for Gabby, with the girls help.

Me, Eleanor, Perrie and Sally.

"Do you think she'll like the zebra cakes, in a baby blue for boy an pink for the girl" Perrie asks me.

"We can ask Sally, her and Sally have the same taste" I tell her.

"Hey Sally do you think Gabby will like Zebra striped cake?" I ask, Sally thinks for a moment.

"Yeah she will, what colors do you have in mind?" Sally looks on the counter to see a whole bunch of baby shower plans.

"Baby blue for the boy, and Pink for the girl" Eleanor answers.

We are planning the baby shower stuff here at El's house so Gabby doesn't see what we are doing.

"We can rent a cute small venue for the surprise baby shower?" Perrie suggest.

"That's a good idea, when should we have this baby shower next week or in two weeks?" I ask.

"Well the boys will have their movie premiere soon, we should have it the 29th of November, a Saturday" Sally says looking up from her phone calander.

"Okay we got the cake ideas, the date, we just need to fine a venue and decorations" Eleanor says as she checks the stuff off the list.

"Sally and Gabby are going to the XFactor to sing, we can use that time to find a venue and some decorations, we bought some yesterday" I tell them.

"Yeah I actually have to go I'll text you guys when me and Gab come back to the house, see you girls later" Sally waves by and leaves the house.

"Okay, we can take my car and go find a venue?" Eleanor suggest.

"Yeah, let's go"I grabbed my phone an purse and headed out the door with the two girls.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up at 9:30, I have to be at the XFactor studio at 12:30 with Sally.

"Babe wake up" I kiss Harry's cheek to wake him up, he was laying on his back.

"No, let me sleep" He mumbles lightly and falls back asleep.

I smirked to myself, I put my knees on both sides of Harry, I start kissing his jaw line, making my way down his neck and chest.