Chapter 22

Harry's Pov.

I was sleeping when Louis came into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Harry wake up" he said shaking me.

"Louis, leave me alone I'm sleeping" I mumble.

"Harry get your fat ass up, Gabby left and I don't know where she went" he said and I shot up immediately.

"What? she was just laying down with me" I said looking in her closet and the bathroom, no sign of her.

"She was going towards the door and when I saw her I asked where she was going and she said she left her phone in the car, she is a bad lair" Louis said getting off the bed.

"Let me call her" I said grabbing my phone from the nightstand by her bed.

It went to voicemail, but she texted me after the call.

From My baby

Went to get food I was hungry

"She said she went to get food Lou" I told him rubbing my eyes.

"And you believe that" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, let's wait downstairs for her" I said grabbing the blanket and covering myself, I'm not naked I'm cold.

"Hello" I answered Gabby's phone call.

"You will not believe what I found" Gabby said sounding a little quit.

"What? where are you?" I asked getting up with louis, we both put out shoes on.

"Jimmies storage place"she said giving me a simple answer and she hung up.

"Ugh, she's at Jimmies storage place let's go Loubear" I said getting in my car.

"Why is she their?" He asked, putting his seatbelt on.

"I don't know" I said driving away from the house.

Gabby's Pov.

I called Harry and told him were I was at, I can't believe this.

"Gabby you scared the shit out of us" he said hugging me, but I kept looking straight at the storage room.

"Look" Louis pointed, he used his phone flashlight.

"Gabby your mom had all these dresses, and woah" Louis said opening a big box.

"Holy shit" I said, it had so much money in it, why was it in here?

I looked around and I see like tons of dresses, shoes, some boxes, and letters?

"Gabby you came by yourself at night seriously? " Harry asked a little angry, I ignored his question.

"let's put all of this in the cars now please" I said grabbing a couple dresses at a time and putting them in the back if the car.

"I'll carry the boxes baby" Harry said picking up the box with the money, I can't carry heavy things.

I finished putting the dresses in my car, the Louis and Harry put the boxes in Harry's car, and put the letters in my purse.

"Louis, you drive my car, I'll drive Gabby's" Harry said helping me into the car.

"You scared me you know that" Harry said locking the storage space.

"Sorry" I said quietly.

We arrived home and we unloaded the stuff, we took the boxes and dresses into my room.

Roxy kept barking at the boxes.

"What are you barking at" Louis said moving her from the box.

I looked at the boys weird and I opened the box to see a box, when I picked it up and tried to open it, it's suppose to open with a key.

"It needs a key" I said shaking it.

"You don't have a key maybe, that you don't know what it's for" Louis asked.

"Bingo" I said running downstairs with the boys following me to my office, was my dad's but now mine and Harry's.

I moved the picture frame, and I was the safe, the boys just had a stupid look on their face, I rolled my eyes.

I put the passcode and took out all the stuff that was in it.

"Is this the key" Harry asked dangling it from his hand.

"Yes, my dad had it in here, but he always said he didn't know what it was for so, maybe it'll work" I said snatching it from his hand.

"Hey, let me see" he complained.

"I feel like were doing a mystery job" Louis said acting like he was undercover.

"Weirdos" I giggled.

"Heard that" he said.

"Good"

"Let see if this will work, it's and old jewelry box, like from the 70's" Louis said grabbing the box.

I sat on my bed and stuck the key in the key hole, I turned it but it wasn't working, I wiggled it and it finally opened.

"Woah, this is like worth something"i said holing up a beautiful diamond necklace in my hand.

"Look at these rings though" Louis, was practically drooling.

"These look like my great grandmothers" I said looking at the picture inside the box.

"Why, would your mom have this in storage if it's like expensive stuff" Harry said looking at a nice silvered bracelet.

"I don't even know, but let's ask my grandma when she comes for my moms funeral" I said grabbing the box.

"Wait Gabby, I was thinking of buying Eleanor a promise ring, I would like to marry her but I'm not ready for that, me and her have been dating for almost 4 years" he said looking at the ring.

"Keep it, she'll like that ring" I smiled and put the box in the safe I have in my closet.

"How many safes do you have?" Harry asked surprised.

"Just 3 in this house, go to sleep, I'm not that tired" I said bringing the other freaking like 40 dresses.

"Nope, how do I know you won't leave and scare me again" Haz said sitting on the couch in the closet.

"I won't, but fine you can't stay in here with me, night louis" I said handing him the ring and gave him a box.

"Night Gab, night Harry" he said leaving the room.

"Why did she make so many dresses, but never sold them or weren't in the modeling shows" Harry asked.

"I don't know but I'll find something to do with all these dresses" I said taking in a deep breath.

"Please let's go to sleep, I'm tired and the babies need sleep" he said gently poking my stomach.

"Fine, Harry when are you going to tell your fans that were having twins?" I asked picking up Roxy and putting her on her little bed.

"On the next interview I will" he said wrapping his arms around me and we both soon fell asleep♡

----------------------------------------------

Comment and vote!!!!(:

I go back to school Monday which is tomorrow :(

I don't want to go, I like updating my books(:

I'll try and update all week(:

Love you guys!!