Chapter 84

Gabbys Pov.

I love the ring Harry got me of my birthstone!The picture made me cry, it was the first day we met when we had a photoshoot I loved it. I was looking into his eyes, and he was looking into mine. I'm in the kitchen making dinner before everyone comes Sally and Niall just arrived and they are with Harry in the living room with the twins.

Sally has been smiling nonstop and it's creeping me out, I saw she had a ring on her engagement finger! Did Niall propose?

"Hey Sally can you help me in the kitchen?" I ask, she gets up and follows me, I smack her arm.

"Ow! What was that for" She laughs.

"Did Niall propose!" I said pointing I her left hand, she shakes her head.

"No Gabby, if he did I would have called you, it a promise ring for us, to promise to be together all the time" She said blushing.

"I saw that you have a new ring as well" She grabs my right hand and looks at the ring.

"Geese it's like you have two engagement rings" She chuckles, I nod.

"He got it engraved and it says 'Forever And Always' "I smile.

A loud knock came from the door, I heard people taking, I looked in the peephole.

Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Sophia and Sylvia,

Louis and Eleanor were all pushing each other with gifts, I opened the door and ran to Harry.

They all came in and landed on the floor. I laughed and we want to help them out.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They yell in a unison, we greeted everyone and they put the gifts by the tree.

"Look at them, they're so cute!" The girls gushes over the twins, Mason and Bella smiled.

"Ladies man!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"Who dressed them?" El asked, fixing Arabella's dress.

"Harry dressed Mason in an elf outfit, and since Arabella shirt connected to a tutu, said 'the elf made me do it' I figured it would be cute" I shrugged.

Sylvia sits next to me, and hands me her phone.

"Can you pleaseeee" She begs her phone said on her notes ' can you please sing a song with the piano'.

I giggled. "sure" I tell her, I got up and walked to the piano, she sits next to me.

I started to play the keys.

Young And Beautiful By Lana Del Rey

I've seen the world

Done it all

Had my cake now

Diamonds, brilliant

And Bel Air now

Hot summer nights, mid July

When you and I were forever wild

The crazy days, city lights

The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me

When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me

When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will