Chapter 39

Gabby's Pov.

I hurried and changed on the plane so I look better when I show up at the concert the boys concert started about 40 minutes ago so I'm good their still another half an hour.

"Let's go Gabby" Randy grab Roxy and my bags along with Mike.

And we rushed to the van, I can run in heels but since I'm pregnant, I didn't have my heels on right now so I'm running bare foot.

"You ready?" Randy asked opening the car door for me.

"Yes, now hurry your big booties up I have to get to the concert" I giggled and they laughed.

I called Lou.

"Hey Lou I'm on my way what sing are they playing?" I asked Lou the boys stylist, a good friend of mine as well.

"It's One Thing, and after that it's Over Again" She told me.

"Okay thanks, I'll be their soon" I told her and hung up.

I looked up and saw that were by the boys buses.

"Randy you hurry up and take her inside, I'll take Roxy an her bags to the boys bus" Mike said parking the car and I quickly put my heels on.

"Let's hurry"Randy said taking my hand and we both ran quickly inside.

"Oh dear Gabby your here, let's get you hair fixed quickly" Lou said fixing my hair as I ran into the dressing room, I saw Gemma and lux.

"Gubby" She said in her baby voice, I picked her up and kissed her in the cheek.

"Hey cutie" I tickled her and she giggled.

"Hey Gab, you look amazing" Gemma said as she stood up an greeted me with a hug.

"Thanks guys I got to go out, I hope you guys listen to the song" I smiled at the and waved as I left the room and saw Paul.

"The boys are just about to start over again, half way through the song your gonna start you song and cut the off okay, you'll also be entering through these doors to go in stage the boys are sitting on the too railing so the won't know it's you until you walk further out" Paul explained leading me to the door.

"Okay, thanks Paul" I hugged him and he was looking at the tv and it shows the boys singing Over Again, Harry looks like he's crying.

"Is he crying Paul?" I asked staring at the tv afraid Harry was crying.

"He looks like it, but I think he's okay" He assured me.

Harry's Pov.

I still don't see Gabby, not even in the crowd.

We are starting to sing Over Again, and I feel emotional and my eyes are watery.

Over Again One Direction

Liam:

Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Niall:

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

All: