Chapter 30

Harry's Pov.

Were watching a movie in the living room at my moms house and Gabby fell asleep next to me.

"Why don't you take her to the car and I'll take some of the boxes to the car" my mom suggested.

I carefully pick Gabby up bridal style and carried her to the car.

"Harry" she whispered as I sat her down in the car.

"Shh baby, go back to sleep" I grabbed the blanket and covered her.

"It's okay mom I got it" I grabbed the box and set it down in the back, I kissed my moms forehead and hugged her.

"I'll see you soon mom" she smiled and nodded.

"Bye Harry, be safe" she waved bye as I got into the at and drove off.

Liam's Pov.

My dinner with Mileena is going great, she likes the food, the area where the dinner was at, shes enjoying it. I had violin players to play music, I stood up infront of Mileena and held out my hand.

"Can I have this dance" I asked her and she blushed, she took my hand and we walked away from the table and started dancing.

"Thank you Liam for tonight, no one has ever done this for me before" She said to me, she looked up into my eyes, and I did the same, now was the time to take the chance and just kiss her.

I leaned in and she did the same, soon I felt warm soft lips onto mine. She let me enter her mouth, she pulled away and smiled.

" Mileena, will you be my girlffriend" I asked, she didnt respond instead I felt lips againt mine.

"Yes" She smiled and we continued dancing.

"Lets go home, its getting late" I gave her my jacket and she grabbed her purse and we left.

Louis's Pov.

Gabby and Harry went to go visit his mom, and we had Gabby's house to ourselves so we decided to have a party Eleanor, Perrie and Zayn went to go get drinks and food. Ashton, and Niall were making room for a dance floor, Sally, Luke, and Calum were cleaning so when the guest arrive its a clean house.

Sally thought of the idea of having a party, I wasn't too fond of it but we have to Live While Were Young.

Liam and Mileena are out on a date, and most likely Harry and Gabby wont come home until morning.

"Lets get this party started" I yelled as people started walking into the house.

Gabby's Pov.

I felt the car stop, I woke up and noticed we were outside my house. But their was a party!

"Who said they could have a party!" I yelled at Harry and he had a pissed off look as well, like he didnt know about it.

I got out of the car and slammed the door, i see mileena and Liam getting out of the car in front of us.

"Liam who said that they can have a party" I asked him and he had no clue either.

"Me and Liam were having a dinner datebut before we left they never said anything about a party" Millena told us.

I walked inside the house and their were drunk people dancing and yelling I turned around and see Harry turn on the lights, Liam turned off the music and Mileena left the door open.

"EVERYBODY OUT NOW!" I yelled, at this point im so pissed off.

"Get all the boys and take them outisde by the pool" I told Liam.

"Louis what the hell is your problem!"Harry yelled.

" It wasnt my idea it was Sally's" He slurred cause he was drunk.

5 Seconds Of Summer arent even aloud to drink, right now I am so pissed, their all holding onto each other from being drunk, all the boys were lined up by the pool.

Zayn, louis, Michael, Ashton and Calum, I dont know were Luke, Niall or Sally are . Perrie and Eleanor were sitting on the chairs looking disappointed.

"Sorry boys" I told them and they gave me a weird look. I pushed all the boys into the pool.

"What the hell Gabby" Louis yelled splashing the water.

"Get out and get dryed up now and get inside the house for a meeting NOW!" Liam yelled at them, I walked inside the house and saw all the mess, I was about to cry.

I heard loud noises coming from upstairs, glass breaking.

"um Harry, somethings going on upstairs" I told him and him and liam walked upstairs, with me and Mileena behind him.

"Gabby, you cant go in their"Liam held me back.

"Why?" I asked, getting a little worried.

"Sally, Justin and um Luke were getting high, Niall walked in and was fighting with Luke, Harry stopped Niall being around weed Gabby isnt a good idea since your pregnant, just go change into pj's and meet us downstairs " Liam kissed my forehead and closed the door so I couldnt enter the room.

I walked past my moms room well now the babies room and saw that the babies stuff was ruined like they were partying upstairs too.

"Gabby" Harry whispered.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" I cried out.

I walked to my room and slammed the door.

I washed my face with water changed into a pajama dress and walked down stairs, everyone was in the living room, they looked sober now.

"The next time I see any of the 5sos drinking under age, I'll make sure you get consequences, understood" I was looking directly at the four boys.

"Okay you can go now" They left and Sally was about to say something.

"Don't, even think about apologizing this party is on E! News, they're going to think I had this damn party while I'm pregnant, now I'm going to have so many phone calls to do interviews about this party most people already think I'm not pregnant Sally and throwing a party made it worse" I sat down frustrated.

"I just wanted to have some fun you should try to have some fun more often then worrying about yourself" Sally said to me. I was about to get up and slap her for getting me so pissed off but Harry pulled me back down.

"Well sorry I'm worried about my babies health, sorry I became pregnant and only think about myself sorry I don't have a lot of fun, I do have fun Sally but not in this way and getting high seriously, I'm surprised Justin even thought about doing that again" I told her.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm not sure I trust you guys in my house, I want it clean and stay out of the babies room it's already messed up" I walked upstairs crying.

Roxy jumped onto my bed and I held her in my lap, I sat her down in her little bed and went back to my bed and laid down, I was so tired from today, the darkness took over me.

__________________________

Comment and vote(: