Chapter 67

Gabby's Pov.

"Okay so you can come into the meeting room with me or stay in my office?" I ask Sylvia as we were in the elevator in Syco records.

"Taylor will be in their"Sylvia smirks, I nod.

"I don't like that blond bi-"I cut Sylvia.

"Don't finish that sentence young lady" I said, she laughs at me.

"You just cussed out that lady who took your parking spot"Sylvia laughs.

"Well, I was about to park and she cuts infront of me" I said, we get to the 7 floor and got off the elevator.

"Okat, I won't cuss anymore" Sylvia puts her hands up in surrender.

"Just sit down next to me and stay quiet"I whisper to her as we sit down across from blond bimbo.

"Okay, let's get this started so Taylor wants a new contract so when hers is over next year she has a new company" Dad explains, to me and management.

"She's not getting one" I scoff.

"You'll give me one, whether you like it or not" Taylor growls.

"Calm your tits honey, I give the rules around here and I'm saying I will not give you a contract" I said, she leans back in her chair an as whispers I her manager.

Alexa is here to.

"Taylor states that, she will like to have a singing competition with Gabby, February 3rd, world wide and whoever wins gets a new contract" Taylor manager Crissy says.

"She really wants to act like a fucking 13 year old having a contest!" Sylvia said bursting out laughing, I looked at Sylvia with wide eyes, she closes her mouth when Taylor yells.

"What is she even doing here, get her out" Taylor complains.

"She is with me" I glare at Taylor.

"Just agree to the damn contest and I can go" Taylor snaps.

"Your such a child, you think this stupid contest will get you a damn contract or your just trying to reach your goal as a whore, oh wait your already their" I smirk as, her mouth hangs open, and I hear Sylvia and Alexa giggling.

"Baby momma" She snaps.

"Deal February 3, till then stay the fuck away from me the boys, Harry, my Harry and my girls" I stand up and Taylor does the same.

She sticks her hand out to shake it and I burst out laughing.

"You probably have STD's or something" I slap her hand away an she screams leaving the room.

"So is this the lovely Sylvia my daughter won't stop talking about" Dad said looking at Sylvia.

"Yeah" Sylvia says softly.

My dad hugs Sylvia.

"Well it's very nice to meet you" Dad smiles.

"Here's her card, as all of her information, I have to go see you guys later" Dad hugs me and leaves.

"My information?" Sylvia asks.

"Um..yeah like your birthdate, where you where born and etc" I tell her as we got into the car.

"What was your dad's name?" I ask her, she looks at me, and opens her mouth to talk but doesn't.

"His name was Adam, Austin, Angel, some crap like that"Sylvia shrugs.

"We are going to visit Harry's mom, I have a few things to do in Cheshire" I tell her, she leans back and plays a game on the phone I gave her.

She's such a sweet girl, he does have manners, I like having her around, the boys have grown to like her even though they hung out for a day and then she came to London.