Chapter 3

Gabriella's Pov.

When we walked I into the dinning room to eat breakfast I saw everyone.

"Anne, Robin, this is my grandma Caroline" I said.

"Nice to meet you" They said shaking hands.

"Gabby dear, can you help me in the kitchen really quick" Maria telling me to go, she looked like I needed to hurry.

"What is it Maria you look pale" I asked worried.

"I'm pale cause I'm freaking out how you would freak out to this" She said.

"Okay listen your father doesn't know that I know about this bu-" Maria was cut off by the door bell.

I looked at her and walked to see who was at the door. I see a girl around 18 or 19 maybe, everyone who was at the dinning table also came to see who it was.

"Um who's this" I asked.

"Hi, I'm Destiny Torres" she said sticking her hand out but I ignored it.

That last name sounded so familiar, I looked at Harry and he looked at me weird for not shaking her hand.

"Hello Simon, it's nice to be here in london" some lady said walking into the house and hugging my dad.

Kathy stood next to me and she whispered in my ear" who are they "

" I don't know " I whispered back.

"Well guys I would like you to meet Samantha Torres and my daughter Destiny Torres" my dad said.

Harry's Pov.

Oh shit this doesn't look good Gabby looks pissed.

So Simon did actually cheat on Isabelle.

This is going to be a fun breakfast, Gabby is pregnant so she can't fight Destiny even if she wanted to.

Sally's Pov.

He actually did cheat on mom! and he brings them over now when he has a fiancé who's 6 months pregnant.

When my dad said Destiny was his daughter Gabby literally choked, she looks pissed.

_________________________

Please comment and vote!

Hope your enjoy the book!!!(: