Chapter 68

Gabby's Pov.

~ a week and a half later~

The baby shower is in two days, the boys should be coming home today the have their movie premiere tomorrow.

Me and Sylvia have gotten closer, she loves the girls. Sally is thinking about getting an apartment but I keep telling her not to.

Jake and Gemma went to Hawii, how cute!

"I don't see them yet!" Sylvia pouts, I laughed we are both jumping up and down waiting for the boys.

"Why did I have to come" Mileena says annoyingly, she's been a bitch to everyone lately, I told Sylvia to stay away from Mileena .

"Because you had to stop complaining!" I snap, Sylvia squeals and runs, I looked up to see all 5 boys.

Harry smiles at me, I had tears coming down, I run to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"I've missed you, and I missed you "Harry kisses my belly, I wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"I missed you so much" I cried, I have my head in Harry's chest.

"Well thanks Gab, I feel the love" Louis jokes, I go and hug him and the boys, Eleanor wanted to stay at the house so she can surprise Louis.

Sally is at my house, asleep.

"Niall we can go to Nados now, like you promised, you said they have good food" Niall is giving Sylvia a piggy back ride.

"Ask Gabby if we can go, I'll take you " Niall looks at me and smiles.

"Please Gabby can I go" Sylvia stands in front of me and pleads, she gives me her puppy eyes.

"Okay, keep your phone on, Niall keep an eye on her" I warn him, she hugs me.

"Thank you, your the best, let's go Ni" Sylvia runs with Niall as Paul catches them up with Ni's luggages.

"She's gotten attached to you" Zayn point out.

"We have gotten closer, she likes the other girls, jut wait till Perrie meets her" I smile at him, Harry has his arm wrapped around my waist an kisses my head.

"She is attached babe" Harry whispers.

"The car is right their, let's go my children" I grab my keys from my pocket and Louis skips over to the car.

"Hurry baby momma" Louis yells at me, the boys got to the car faster than I did.

"One call me baby momma and I'll make sure you don't have kids, and two try carrying twins for 9 months" I said, he puts his hands up in surrender.

I get into the drivers seat an Harry is in the passengers seat.

"So Liam how have you been, you've hardly said a word to me" I said, I look in the rearview mirror.

"Maybe it's because she's here" He said, looking at Mileena.

"Trust me I didn't want to be here" Mileena half smiles at him.

"No one asked you too" Liam snaps, I sigh and look at harry, as I was driving.

I noticed Harry had a bruise on his jaw.

"Bitch" Liam curses under his breath.

"Your a jacka-" I cut Mileena off.

"Mileena shut up!" I yell, I hear Mileena sigh.

"Thank you, she finally can shut her big mouth" Liam growls, I stop the car and look at the boys in the back along with Mileena.

"How about this, Liam you keep your god damn mouth shut along with yours Mileena, all of us don't want to hear your guys bullshit, you want to yell and fight go a head but not when we are around got it?!" I yell, geese they are getting on my nerves, I hear Louis and Zayn laughing, Harry wants to laugh but holds it in.