Chapter 4

Gabby's Pov.

You got to be fucking kidding me he actually cheated on my mom and he brings the girl and daughter here like nothing. He has a fiancé and she's 6 months pregnant, I looked at my mom and Kathy and they both looked shocked at what my dad said, well everyone looked shocked.

"Your kidding right?" I asked looking at my dad.

"No I'm his daughter" umm what's her name oh, Destiny.

"I didn't ask you" I snapped at her.

"Gabby stop" Dad said.

"You want me to stop what I'm not even doing anything, now answer my question, is she your daughter" I said as my voice was getting louder in a yelling voice.

He didn't say anything he just looked down.

"Listen Gabby, me and your father are just friends nothing more" Destiny's mom said.

"Don't call me Gabby, only my friends and family call me that and you should shut up, shouldn't you know not to sleep with married men" I snapped and she looked shocked.

"Don't talk to my mom like that" Destiny said putting her hands on my arm in a nicely way.

"Don't touch my sister" Sally said helping me since I can't hit Destiny cause I'm pregnant.

"Listen destiny I will not consider you as my sister nor will I ever understand we may have the same dad but never the same mom, we will never be sister. I have my own brothers and sister I even have a baby sister on the way,
so you and your mom can go back to where you came from" I said trying to push her out the door but Sally wouldn't let me.

"Gabby, they are staying here" my dad said.

"Seriously dad, your going to bring them here like nothing, you cheated on my mom with that freaking whore. You promised me you didn't do anything with her, you told me nothing happened, so every other month when you had "buisness" to do out of town you were sleeping with her" I said pushing him while tears started forming.

"Gabby I-" I cut him off.

"Shut up, you have a fiancé who's pregnant, and there's one thing that I won't let you do. I won't let you walk out on my baby sisters life like you did with me, Sally, Ronnie, and Jake, you will love that baby more than you did with any of us. You want them to stay here, your leaving this house with them you didn't even tell Kathy about her you want them here, then you leave with them and don't come back" I said pushing him and Kathy walked upstairs crying along with my mom.

"And you" I said pointing to Destiny.

"Daddy is only going to pay attention to you for two weeks and then poof he'll go back to paying more attention to work, he did that to me when I moved with him here" I said grabbing their bags and shoving it to her chest.

"Your just jealous he's talking to me and he brought me here, at least my mom doesn't have cancer and she can be with me everyday" She said.

I pushed her to the floor.

"You will not come into my house and talk about my family like that. Your a bitch don't ever talk about my mom you are just a mistake my dad was probably drugged by your mom who shouldn't be sleeping with married men, now get the fuck out of my house and don't come back got it" I said and Harry pulled me back so I wouldn't take it any further.

"I won't, and you blondie, and curly, are really cute" Destiny said pointing to Niall and Harry.

"Oh hell no bitch back the fuck off" Sally said pushing her back to the floor and they started fighting. Niall and Liam pulled Sally off Destiny.

"Harry's mine, and Niall's Sally's, looks like your following your moms foot step, being a whore" I said.

Destiny and her mom looked shocked.

"Yeah bitch, I'm married to Harry and pregnant with his baby" I said and she huffed.

"Now leave" Me, Ronnie, Sally and Jake all said in a unison.

Anne looked shocked and Gemma wanted to laugh, we all ended up laughing but then I saw Kathy with a suit case.

"Kathy, where are you going" my dad said grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch her" I said taking his hand off her arm.

I followed Kathy outside.

"Kathy where are you going, please don't leave I'm just as shocked as you are, you like a mom to me I can't lose you" I said hugging her.

"I'll be back I promise, you, sally, Ronnie, and Jake are like my own kids I would never leave you guys I'm just going to the beach house that's 2 hours away. I'll be back and I'll call you when I get there" she said kissing my head.

"Wait" I said calling Will over to me.

"Hey will, make sure she gets there safely please, and take the house next door to the beach house and just keep an eye out" I said kissing his cheek.

Oh and he's a body guard.

I waved bye to Kathy and walked back inside the house.

"Where did she go" my dad asked.

"Why would I tell you" I said pushing past him.

"Where is she" Harry asked.

"I'll tell you later" I said walking upstairs not wanting to talk to anyone.

__________________________

What should I name the baby Gabby has in the story?

Any suggestion comment below!!!!(: