Chapter 76

Gabbys Pov.

~The Next Day~

The boys have a concert today, I'm in the gym of the hotel. Harry is in the hotel room with the twins.

As I was on the treadmill when I heard the door open I saw the guy from yesterday who made a rude comment.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the jackass from yesterday" I said annoyed, he chuckled.

"Do I have to call security for stalking me?" I snapped, taking a sip of my water.

"I'm a reporter, I want a story about how you and Harry treat your new born kids" He said, I laughed.

"Reporters like you don't want shit, you guys want a story and when we give you one, you twist it up and make us look bad, so no I'm not giving you a story! you want to talk shit about two new born babies what are you fucked up in the head?" I spat, I walked past him and he grabbed my arm.

"Get your hands of me, an stay away from me before I really call security and get a restraining order" I said, removing his hand from my arm.

"I always wondered what Harry saw in you, when I read the stories on the magazines, I couldn't help it but laugh, you were in a coma for a week and he cheated on you twice and sex twice with two girls, Taylor and Kendal, ring a bell?" He smirks I slapped him across the face.

"Mike, I want him out and away far away from me" I tell Mike as I leave and go to the elevator.

As I entered the hotel room, Harry was asleep, I grabbed fresh clothes and took a shower.

"Love you in here?" I hear Harry say as I was in the shower.

"Yeah babe what's up?" I asked scrubbing my body.

"I have to go for sound check in an hour are you coming?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll go" I turn off the water and grab the towel, I wrap it around my body and see Harry still in the bathroom, he licks his lips at me

"I can just fuck you in that towel wrapped around your body baby, you look hot" He smirks, as he grabs my waist and kisses me, I smirk.

"You got a dirty mouth" I quoted Best Song Ever.

"But you kissed me like you meant it" He sings, he kisses my neck and hugs me.

"Now go I need to change" I said pushing him out the bathroom.

"I've seen you naked babe" He winks, I blush and shut the door.

The concert started two hours ago, it's almost over, I was backstage helping Paul and all the other security haired getting the pies ready.

"We want to congratulate Mr.Styles and future Mrs.Styles" I hear Liam tell the fans.

"On the two cuties that have become part of our One Direction Family" Zayn said, the fans scream.

"Let's bring Gabby out here" Louis says, I can see ye boys because in back by the stairs that are on stage.

"No! Mike help me" I said as Harry pulls me over his shoulder.

"Well it's nice of you to join is mommy" Louis smirks I glare at him.

"Let's give a round of applause to Harry and Gabby" Niall shouts, I blush and hid in Harry's chest.

"Well before we go back to singing, let give 5 seconds of summer a round of applause for accomplishing their first world tour you crazy little men, this is Teenage Dirt Bag" Harry said, he pecks my cheek and walks away from me.