Chapter 32

Harry's Pov.

I woke up this morning to myself, I rubbed my temple and noticed Gabby wasn't next to me but a note was with a picture of the last ultrasound we want to.

To Harry:

I decided to leave early babe, just wanted to make sure I had some time and go visit the children's hospital.

I didn't want to wake you, you seemed so comfortable sleeping. I promise I'll try and go to your concert tomorrow night you know I would do anything to be their for you, you'll do great babe just like always.

I love you Harry, see you soon 💋

I smiled to myself as I read the note and sat it down in the night stand.

"Harry dear, theirs breakfast downstairs, would you mind waking up the rest of the boys, I need to get the others from the guest house" Maria asked me, walking into Gabby's room.

"Yeah of course, do you know what time Gabby left" I asked her.

"Just about 15 minutes ago not to long ago, she helped me make breakfast,l and the house is already clean when I came" She told me and left the room.

I didn't clean the house, I know Gabby didn't ? did the boys and the girls clean the house?

I walked down the hall to see everyone coming out of their rooms, greeting each other's with 'Goodmorning'.

"Morning Harry" Louis told me.

"Yeah..um... morning" I mumbled back and walked into the dinning room for breakfast.

"Where's Gabby?" Liam asked as he took a bite of his French toast.

"She left before I woke up" I said quietly not making eye contact with anyone only down at my food.

"Oh, well our flight to New York leaves at 3:00 we need to be their at the airport by at least 2:00" Daddy direction told us.

"Morning lads, I'm sure Liam told you what time your leaving to New York " Simon walked into the house and hugged us all and holding baby Samantha in his arms, and Kathy trailing behind.

"Good morning boys" She greeted us and we stood and gave her a hug, and a peck on the cheek.

"Harry is Gabby here I need to have a chat with her" Simon asked sitting at the table.

"Um...no, she left early" I told him, Kathy smiled at me and handed me Samantha to hold her.

"It's about that party that happened last night" He said eyeing the lads and girls.

"It was my idea dad, I just wanted to have some fun I didn't know the party would get out of hand and destroy the nursery" Sally walked into the room and confessed.

"The vans should be here soon boys, I suggest you all get going with your bags " Simon told all us boys.

The girls weren't coming, Perrie is doing interviews and Eleanor is doing photoshoots, so the only girls going with us today is Sally & Mileena.

We finished eating and got ready for the van to pick us up, 5sos in one van and us lads in the other.

"I thought you and Gabby were both going to visit the children's hospital" Liam asked looking up from his phone.

"We were, I don't know why she didn't wake me up she's probably still upset" I told them and Mileena nodded in agreement.

Gabby's Pov.