Chapter 79

Harry's Pov.

When Gemma called me I started freaking out and yelling at the boys saying we had to get on a plane as fast as we could back to London.

My heart dropped at the thought of something going bad.

We are in the at on our way to the house, Sylvia is scared so the girls are comforting her. Perrie is leaning on Zayn crying. Sally looks like she wants to cry but she looks more pissed.

As soon as we arrived at the house, I jumped out of the house and ran to the door but the cops pulled me back.

"Son you can't go in there" He said, I stepped back crying.

"My fiancé is in there!" I yell.

"We are trying everything we can, he is armed and dangerous we were informed he had dangerous weapons with him we will get her out safely" He said, I walk over to Gemma and she hugs me tightly.

"She told me to get the twins an run, I heard her behind me I don't know what happened" She cried in my arms, I hugged her.

"It's okay Gemma they'll get her out safely, where are the twins?" I asked looking around.

"Kathy and Simon came, they're in the car with them"She said, I nodded and looked at the house.

Please come out safely, please Gabby please.

Gunshots were fired, everything jumped, my wet started racing I ran to get inside again scared.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Harry stop let them handle it" Liam said.

"GABBY!" I tell at the top of my lungs.

She needs to come out.

"Harry right?" An officer asks, I nod.

"Can we use your phone to call Gabriella, to see if she's alright?, I'm Officer Mark" He ask I nod and hand him my phone.

I can hear Gabby talking on the phone, a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"Who's Sylvia?" Mark asks, I look at Sylvia who is in Louis arms.

"Why?" I asked.

"Jason wants her" He said, he walks over to Sylvia, Louis and Eleanor.

"NO!" Sylvia screams, I walk over to her.

"Love, you have to go okay remember Gabby promised she would never let anyone hurt you again, we all promised your going to go in and you'll come out safely okay?" I tell her, she sniffs and nods.

She walks to the door and walks in.

About 20 minutes later, we hear yelling. Sylvia comes out with Princess in her arms.

"Someone help, the dog is injured" She said, and officer takes the dog and Sylvia runs to Louis.

Seconds later, the door opens again, the cops put their guns up.

Gabby comes out with a bloody knife in her hand, she's crying.

"GABBY!" I yell, she see's me.

Oh Jesus, she's okay, my baby girl is okay.

Gabby's Pov.

He came closer, as I was hiding.

I pushed him and he fell to the floor, I ran up the stairs an locked the door behind me, I exited the family room and ran to the kitchen to look for a knife.

"Oh come on Gabby, if that how you wanna play, we can play hide and seek" I hear his footsteps on the other side of the counter.

I bent down and crawled out of the kitchen.