Chapter 59

Gabby's Pov.

Today was the Brits awards, I'm so nervous to perform the new song. I woke up washed up and went downstairs and started making breakfast.

"Morning Gab" Jake walks into the kitchen shirtless, I rolled my eyes.

"Morning" I replied.

I poured him coffee as he sat down across the counter .

"So what's all the drama between you and dad?" Jake asks as he takes a sip of his coffee.

I sigh and turn around to face him and I start to explain everything that happen, even when Sally threw Destiny onto the table, I told him everything.

"Wow"Jakes breaths out.

"Yeah but I mean it when I said he wasn't walking me down the isle, I want Robin and either you or Ronnie " I tell him.

Gemma walks into the kitchen her eyes widden when she sees Jake shirtless I laughed as Harry walks in shirtless as well.

"Morning"Harry says in his deep raspy voice.

"Morning baby" I peck his lips.

"Breakfast is ready" I say as 5sos, Liam, Mileena, Niall and Sally enter the kitchen.

They grabs plates and start eating.

I ate very little, I went upstairs and I heard my laptop Skype call ringing.

I read the username SylviaRose2231 (made up)

"Hi" I say into the screen, she gasps and jump up and down I chuckled.

"Oh my god! it's really you the Gabriella Cowell future Styles!"Sylvia squeals, I giggled.

"It's really me" I tell her.

"Wow" She breaths smiling.

"So I really won?" She asks, I nod.

"Yup, you won" I smile at her and old lady is seen in the back grand.

"Dear, can you get the mail for me" The lady asks.

Sylvia looks at me and I give her a nod.

"Sure grandma"Sylvia gets up and leaves the room.

"Hi dear, Sylvia has been going on and on about you, you must be Gabriella Cowell" The lady asks, I smile politely at her.

"Yeah, she entered a contest of mine and she won" I explain.

"Your all she talks about, it's quiet adorable your her idol" She says.

"I know she such a sweetheart, are her parents around I need to ask them if Sylvia can fly down to London" I said, I looked up at the screen and the old lady sighs.

"She doesn't live with her parents they died when she was little, she lives with me her grandmother Rose" Rose says.

"Oh I'm sorry" I tell her.

"Here you go grandma" Sylvia hands her grandmother the mails and rose leaves the room.

"What did you guys talk about" Sylvia asks smiling so huge.

"How you have such amazing talent and your such a good little girl" I tell her, she smiles.

"So what do I win from the contest?"Sylvia asks.

"You my dear get to come and spend an entire day with me shopping and doing whatever you like" I explain she jumps up and screams.

"Wait" She sits down. " come where?" She adds.