Chapter 38

Harry's Pov.

Right now me and the lads are at an interview, I'm going to announce that me and Gabby are having twins.

When I Skyped her earlier, I asked if she had any more interviews today she said yeah and they wouldn't be over until 6:30 tonight. I hung up the Skype quickly and got ready for the interview.

"So Harry and Zayn are the only one engaged?" Jonathan asked.

( Jonathan show )

"Yes we are and we couldn't be any happier" Zayn said smiling at me.

"And Harry your beautiful fiancé is pregnant" He said.

"My beautiful fiancé is indeed pregnant" I told him smiling.

"How do you boys feel about adding a baby to the family?" He asks the boys and Louis smiles creeply.

"Well theirs something I need to say" I told Jonathan and he gave me a questioning look.

I looked at the boys and they all nodded.

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!" They shouted, we all jumped up and down and they boys jumped on me and everyone laughed.

"Wow, well congrats Harry" He stood up and hugged me,manly hug.

"Thank you" I replied and the boys settled down.

"How far along is she? And do you know the gender of the babies?"He asked shuffling his cards.

"3 months almost 4 along and no we haven't found out yet" I told him.

"Well I hope I'm invited to this wedding soon, an you as well Zayn" He said to me and Zayn, he smiled.

"Well guys, thats all we have today, the boys first concert back on tour is tonight so let's wish the lads a good luck" We smiled at the camera and wave bye.

"Let's go boys, your getting ready at the arena, 5sos are going to start playing in an hour so let's hurry" Paul said rushing to the van as we all ran and drove off to the areana.

Gabby's Pov.

"And were back with the lovely Gabriella Cowell, future Styles" Ryan said pointing to me and I smiled at the camera, I really can't wait to leave this interview already I need to be their on time for the boys concert.

"We are sorry about your loss your mother was a very beautiful person, nice, amazing, talented women " He explained.

"She was amazing" I half smiled.

"How do you feel about your mothers treatment failing and she never told anyone"

"I loved my mom and I wish she would have told me her treatment was failing, I would have gotten more help and it sucks to see your own mother die right infront of your eyes, by her own sister" I said, my voices cracked from tears streaming down my face, Ryan gave me a tissue.

"She was the best mom, to me and my sister and brothers, she told me she will always be here" I cried, I looked up to try and stop my tears.

"You wrote a song a Thousand Years, all of your fans said you wrote a part 2, is it true" He asked.

"It is true, the first song is a song I only sang to my mom, she loved she would always have me sing it to her, she would sing it to me but she started having me sing it, I did make a part two that hasn't been released not even the boys know about it. Part two is about my relationship with Harry how I fell in love with him and how all my doubts, stress and everything goes away when I'm with him" I said whipping my tears.