Chapter 25

Harry's Pov.

I see Gabby standing next to Sally and then all of a sudden I see a guy standing behind Gabby talking to her, I can see Gabby squeezing Sally's arm.

"Is everything ok love?" I asked pulling her into my arms.

"So your the pretty boy who's dating Gabby" the guy said.

"And who are you?" I asked angrily.

"Jason Ryan's best friend" he said with a smirk looking at Daniel who was standing with Cody and Liam by the car.

"Your the fucking bastard who abused Dani" Liam said running to Jason and throwing punches at him.

"Gabby get in the car I'll be their in a minute" I said and she quickly nodded and left.

"Liam stop" Zayn said as me and him pulled Liam off of Jason, Niall and Louis grabbed Jason.

"Mr. Jason, your under arrest for sexual abuse, and attempt of murder" a police man said taking Jason away.

"Liam get your self cleaned up and now the paparazzi's will have something to talk about tomorrow" Paul said shaking his head.

"Will meet you guys at the cemetery" I told the boys and walked to my Range Rover.

Gabby's Pov.

Harry told me to go to the car after Liam was throwing punches at Jason. I called the cops while I was in the car I looked out the window and see Kendal coming out from inside the church. I was about to get out of the car and go up to her but I saw Harry walking towards the car and into the drivers seat.

"You okay love?" Harry asked as he started the car, I whispered yes and looked out the window.

"Want to get some lunch, I bet you and the babies are hungry" Harry smiled at me.

"Yeah lunch sounds good" I said holding on of his hands with mine.

1 hours later.

We arrived at the cemetery, my mom was already berried I couldn't stay their very long. I kept crying an I knew my mom would want me to take care of myself and the babies.

We went to the beach house just an hour away from London the boys are inside the house with the girls, I'm out by the water kicking my feet watching the sunset.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked Harry since I felt him wrap his arms around my body.

"Just like you" he whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Here babe it's getting chilly wear my jacket" curly said a he took it off and put it on me.

"Thanks" I told him.

We stayed walking on the beach for a while, talking about the babies, if were going to move house and etc.

"Hey Harry, Gabby we're having a bonfire, Zayn and Perrie went to go get boxes of pizza" Niall said jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Well be right their Ni" Harry said chuckling.

We walked back inside the house and I went upstairs to change into pants that fit me since I'm getting fat, and one of Harry's t-shirts.

"Have I ever told you that you look really hot in my shirts" Harry said hovering me on the bed.

"Yes you have" I smiled leaning in for a kiss, till this day every time I kiss Harry I feel butterflies and sparks in my stomach.

"Woah, ima just go" Louis said quick left leaving the room, I giggle an Harry to chuckle.

"GABBY AND HARRY ARE TRYING TO MAKE MORE BABIES!" Louis screamed.

"Let's go curly" I said bringing him downstairs with me.

I found a small pillow and chucked it at Louis.

"Ow!" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Next time knock" I giggled, I walked I to the kitchen and grabbed pizza, and
Dr.Pepper soda can.

I sat down at the table while everyone else was outside.

"Hey, Gab you coming outside" El asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to eat inside" I told her and she smiled and nodded.
I finished eating and cleaned the kitchen.

"Hey babe you coming out soon?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing a cookie I had made.

"No, I'm just going to lay down, I'm really tired" I told him as I pulled out the milk from the refrigerator for the chocolate chip cookies.

"I'll go lay down with you" he said looking at me.

"No, you're going outside and have fun with everyone out there , I'll be fine night" I said pecking his lips, and I walked upstairs.

I opened the balcony door a little and I hear Perrie and the boys singing. I inhaled the smell of the ocean and smiled, I looked up to the sky and stared at the stars and whispered.

"I love you mom, your my angel" I smiled , I closed the door and laid down.

I fell asleep to the boys singing.

________________________________

Sorry guys I haven't update in forever I feel like a bad writer ):

So, why have you guys been up to?

Oh and by the way!, you guys are the best readers to vote and comment on my books and pages, I got 1.1K votes !!!!(:

Thank you guys so much love you babes!!!(: