Chapter 33

Niall's Pov.

I haven't talked to sally this morning although she tried to talk to me but I just walked off. And since we are at the airport she's been trying to talk to me but I have my head phones in ignoring her.

I'm not mad well I am a little, I'm upset. But why would she get high?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Gabby standing their.

"Hey Ni, can I talk to you?" She asked sitting next to me and I nodded.

"Sure, what's up Gubby" I asked at her.

"Don't be mad at Sally forever and ignore her, yeah what she did was stupid but you have to learn to forgive an forget right?" She said pointing to Sally who was quietly looking at her phone.

"Remember this Ni, she does like you a lot trust me and I know you like her alot, just don't ignore her and be mad at her forever I have to catch my flight right now, I'll see you tomorrow maybe or Sunday bye Ni" She gave me a hug and went to say goodbye to the others and left.

Sally's Pov.

Niall has every right I be mad and upset with me, I mean I was stupid for getting high and all but it was fun, which I probably won't do it again.

Gabby said goodbye to us, and left to her private jet that was here for her already since the plane ride was delayed.

"Hey Sally " Harry sat next to me our jet we were on.

"Hey Tarzan" I said messing with his hair.

"So what's going in with you and Niall?" Harry asked raining an eyebrow .

"I honestly don't know I apologized last night but it's like he didn't care, yeah what I did was stupid for getting high but I learned from that mistake Niall has every right to be mad and upset with me" I told him putting my head phones in and falling asleep.

Gabriella's Pov.

I was with the boys for about 25 minutes. Then my privet jet arrive and Randy took my luggage a while I said goodbye to the boys .

"I love you so much" Harry said to me as he hugged me tightly I giggled.

" I love you too" I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

"You'll do great babe I know it I'll try my best to go okay, have fun" I told him, he leaned in pecked my lips.

"Bye my little munchkins" Harry bent down and kissed my belly, which made me giggle.

"Bye Curly I love you" I hugged him, and walked away and waved.

I sat down at my seat and put Roxys cage next to me.

I decided to go on twitter.

Gabriella_Cowell:
Can't wait to have my interview tomorrow with Ryan Secrest! Hope you guys watch it at 2:00 E!news(: @ryansecrest.

I fell asleep after being on twitter and reading some rude comments and I loved reading the nice comments.

I woke up to Randy shaking me.

"Gab, time to wake up were here in LA already" He said grabbing my hand , helping me up, I grabbed my purse, luggage and Mike got Roxy for me.

"Your Audi is here me and Mike will be right behind you to go to your beach house right?" Randy asked.

"Yeah my beach house see you guys in a bit, I'm going to go see a few friends" I told him getting into my Audi and driving off from the airport.

Harry's Pov.

From My Beautiful Babe:

Just landed in LA safely, love you babe, call me when you land <3

I smiled at the text message, I hear a chuckle over my shoulder and see Louis smirking.

"Mate, your whipped" He shook his head at me and chuckled.

"I am not" I told him.

"Yes, yes you are Harry you can't stand to be away from her for 5 minutes even if she's in the same house" He sat down next to me.

"Okay, maybe I am whipped I'm just worried that if she's away from me too long I'll miss something from her pregnancy" I told him handing him a picture of the ultrasound.

"For you being the youngest of the group I'd never thought, you'd be the first one to have kids and Zayn to the the first one to be engaged" Louis said handing back the picture, he looked at and smiled.

"I know it's crazy so have you gave Eleanor the promise ring yet" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not yet I'm waiting till we have that week off next month we're planning on going to Paris, but I need your romantics skills, I need help" He told me and my best mate needs help and I will give him help.

"Ok, so here's an idea I have.."

________________________________

Hey guys(:

Sorry for the short chapter ):

Love you my lovelys.

Don't forget your all beautiful, don't let anyone bring you down, you're all beautiful in every way! you don't need make up(:

Comment and vote love you all!!!(: