Chapter 75

Harry's Pov.

~ A Week Later ~

Last week me and Gabby spent our time in Holmes chapel in the apartment with the twins. Me and Gabby are on our way to the airport to go to Australia. The twin have been asleep the entire car ride which is good.

"I can't wait to see everyone else even though it's been like a week" Gabby said looking up from her phone.

"What are you so concentrated in your phone?" I asked, she shrugs and goes back to texting.

"Gabby....." I said reaching for her phone.

"Alexa just has a bunch of shit for me to do" She said.

"I have been requested to sing at the Winter Snow Ball, I have a photoshoot in two weeks about my weight loss which I have lost 10 pounds" She smiles.

"Busy girl" I said looking out the window.

I hear her sigh and she sits on my lap.

"I still love you bubby, it's all going to be done in London, I promise it just those two things I have this month and then after that I'm all yours" She pecks my lips, I smile.

"I love you too cupcake" I hug her.

"Oh look were here!" She cheers, I see the lads inside waiting for us.

I grabbed Mason and Arabella, the paparazzi's were kind enough to stay quiet and take pictures from a distance, the didn't come near me or Gabby.

She has the diaper bag, since I insisted on carrying the twins carseats.

"GABBY! HARRY!" Louis yells, everyone turns around and walks over to us and greets us.

"Wow look at the new mommy and daddy" Sally teases.

"Okay I see how all the uncle and aunts are, especially the god parents" Gabby rolls her eyes.

"Ladies and Gentleman our jet has arrived" Paul said polishly.

"Lemme see my niece and nephew" Sally said as we got onto the jet, Gabby unbuckled Bella first.

"I have to change Mason, no Harry has to change Mason" Gabby smirks, I chuckle and stand up to get Mason.

"Looks who's the daddy of the band now" Liam jokes.

"I am the daddy and I'm proud of it" I stuck my tongue out and Gabby giggles.

"So when's the wedding G?" I hear Eleanor ask Gabby from a distance.

"Me and Harry have talked about it but we haven't put much thought into it" I hear Gabby say.

"You should do it in march! on your birthday" I hear Perris suggest, a smile appears on my lips as I finish changing Mason.

"That's a good idea girls" I said walking in, Gabby blushes, and the boys were having their own conversation.

"Start planning girls cause I want Mrs. Styles" I wink at Gabby and she hides her face, I hand Perrie Mason and walked over to Louis, I hear the girls giggling.

"Planning a wedding already mate?"Zayn smirks.

"Hell yeah, I want her to be Mrs. Styles already" I said smiling.

"He's so whipped"Louis chips in.

"So are you with El!" Liam said.

"I am whipped so, she's the mother of my kids, I have the right to be whipped" I state proudly, I smile looking at Gabby as the girls were on the laptop.