Chapter 26

Harry's Pov.

"Gabby isn't coming out Haz?" Zayn asked as he handed me a beer.

"No, she's tired plus carrying those babies must be really tiring" I said.

"She's coming to our first show back on tour right" Niall asked.

"I don't know yet but I'm sure she is, she's coming on tour for 3 months with us until she's 6 months pregnant cause after 6 months pregnant she can't travel" I told them.

"Looks likes Haz has been reading more about pregnancy" Sally said nudging my stomach.

"Well let's start singing" Liam said smiling at Mileena as he had his arm around her.

He hasn't asked her out yet but he said he's planning to really really soon.

The rest of the night we shared jokes, memories, laughs and sang some songs, around 12:30 a.m. at night, we decided to call it a night and went inside and went to our separate rooms.

I walked into mine and Gabby's room, she cuddled up into the bed like she's cold I took off my clothes and crawled under the blanket and pulled gabby near me and she snuggled up to my chest.

"Night beautiful" I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I soon fell asleep after I was whispering singing to her.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up this morning and had morning sickness ugh!

I took a shower and went down stairs and decided to make pancakes,eggs, bacon, hash browns and sausage.

"Morning Gab" Perrie said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning want some coffee?" I asked grabbing a coffee cup.

"Oh yes please!" she cheered.

"So are you coming to the first show on the boys your right? Harry said you had interviews but he didn't know if you come back on time for the show" Perrie said as she sipped her coffee.

"I don't know yet, it depends if I finish all the interviews and stuff early in LA" I told her as I out the plate full of pancakes on the table.

"Oh ok, I'll go wake up the boys Morning Haz" she said as she left the kitchen, and Harry entered the kitchen.

"Morning curly" I said pecking his lips but he pulled me back for a longer kiss.

"You want some coffee" I asked as I pulled away.

"I got it babe" He said.

"I'm going to hang out with Justin later, if you want to join" I asked grabbing plates and cups and Harry grabbed forks.

"No thanks love, me and the boys are going to hang out with 5sos at a go-cart place Louis saw" he said.

I simply nodded and everyone came into the kitchen and greeted everyone with a good morning and thanked me for making breakfast.

"OkayI have to go, I'll see you guys later at the  house, I'll see you later babe" I said kissing Harry as I got up from the table.

"Where you going?" Niall asked.

"She's going to hangout with Justin in London" Harry said, he sounded a bit jealous.

"Tell him I said hi" Niall fangirled and Sally laughed along with the boys.

"I will Niall, lock the house after you guys leave bye guys" I said grabbing Harry at keys to his car.

On the phone with Justin