Chapter 66

Harry's Pov.

After I got off the Skype call with Gabby, me and the boys had interviews to do before the show.

"So Harry how does it feel to have two babies on the way" The interviewer asked.

"It's amazing, I just can't wait till they are here" I replied with a smile.

"Now we heard that you guys have been engaged for almost 7 months when will you guys get married?"

" We haven't talked much about it but probably a little after the twins are born" I smile politely, I look at Niall hopefully they ask him the next question.

"Niall, is it true you and Sally are broken up?"

"No, we're together" Niall replies, my eyes widen, what is he doing!

"So all that stuff that happened were just rumors?"They ask, Niall nods.

"All made up, just rumors me and Sally are happily together an me and Luke are friends always have" Niall explains.

"So how are you guys excited that the movies will be released in two weeks?"

"Definitely excited" I reply, I take a sip of my water.

"Boys, times over" Paul said, I sigh in relief me and Niall leave and go into the dressing room.

"What was that Niall?" I asked smirking at him.

"She gets a lot of hate if I say it's not true the fans will believe me and stop sending her hate,me and Sally aren't dating again Sally won't know about this interview, okay?" He says, I smirk as I see his phone light up of a picture of Sally calling.

"Yeah Niall so much for her not knowing" I tease, he rolls his eyes.

I sit down on the couch and play with lux.

"Where gubby, Hawy" Lux pouts.

"She's at home babe, with the babies" I tell her and she claps her hands.

"I wanna see the babies" She cheers.

"Their still in her tummy Luxy" I tell her.

Lux pouts and continues to play with her barbies, I grabbed my journal and started writing a song.

"I'll never stop trying, I'll never stop watching as you leave" I hum.

"You still get my heart racing" I sing.

"Harry you have a guest" Paul walks in.

I gave him a confused, it can't be my Gabby.

Taylor!

"Paul don't leave me here alone with that" I tell him pointing to Taylor, he laughs and leaves the door open.

I pick up lux.

"What do you want?" I snap at her.

"We never finished what we started the other day at the Brits" She smirks.

"That's because nothing happened" I tell her.

"Funny, but no I'm not here for you I want to talk to you about Gabby" She smirks.

"Why, cause she better than you" I said, I dialed Gabbys number as I handed lux the phone, I want to make sure gabby hears.

"My contract is over next year and I want Gabbys company to sign me another one" Taylor smirks.

"No way in hell would Gabby do that" I yell, I look at lux to make sure I didn't scare her.

"Well, I have a flight to London tonight and I'm going to find gabby and talk I her about the contract, so suit yourself Styles, you never where much to me, I mean look I made a number one album from our break up!" Taylor smirks.