Inner Demons (Harry Styles Horror Love Story)

This is my first fanfiction, i don't know how it's gonna turn out. Please don't hate if you think it's stupid. I'm gonna be combining a couple fanfictions that iv'e read, so hope you like it (: Vote and comment with suggestions!

Prologue~

"Do i scare you, are you afraid of me?" I looked into his red eyes, darkening every second. I couldn't get any words out, my whole body frozen. "No" My voice nothing but a whisper. He stepped back into the light, making himself more visible. I examined the creature in front of me, whatever it was, it wasn't human. I studied his face, his dark red eyes looking into mine. He was beautiful. 

He chuckled, walking towards me. He leaned his body onto mine, leaning his head into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine, feeling his cold breath on my neck. I heard a faint whisper. "You should be". My body froze, tears filling up the back of my eyes, threatening to fall out.

"Who are you?" I pushed him away with all of my force, but he was stronger then me. He pushed me up against the hard brick wall, my back instantly screaming out in pain. 

"Now love, you don't need to know that. Isn't the more important question what am i?" his breath lingered on my neck. 

"What do you want from me, please let me go" I pleaded, tears spilling from my eyes. "I'm afraid i can't do that baby girl" those words making my stomach turn. I brought my fist up to his face, coming in contact with his nose. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me out of the alley, only to be stopped by a dark figure jump down in front of me. I saw a familliar smirk play up on the corners of his mouth. 

"You really shouldn't of done that" and i felt a sharp pain in my neck. I wanted to scream out, but my body was drained of energy, and everything went black.