Karmas a bitch.

I woke up to the feeling of the warm sun on my face. I fluttered my eyes open, the light making them sting. I close them tightly and lay my head back down on the pillow. I slowly sit up and swim my legs around the side if the bed, only to feel someone pull me back down.

"Mmm goodmorning" I head a deep morning voice whisper in my ear. I smiled to myself, feeling his warm hand snake it's way around my waiste.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said flipping me over to face him. He pecked me on the lips quickly. "I was gonna go upstairs to get something to eat" I replied sitting up. He pulled me back into his chest.

"No you're not" he stated, kissing down my neck, sucking just under my ear. I laughed pushing him off. "Yes I am, I'm hungry" I said standing up, slipping my feet into the fuzzy fabric of my slippers.

I was about half way to the staircase that heads upstairs when I feel something behind me. I feel had go up my shirt from the back, and loose curls on my left cheek. "Harry, let me go" I whined trying to push him off, but he was too strong.

"Why should I do that? Every time I do you run away" he whispered in my ear, his breath lingering on my neck. I didn't know how to reply to that. Yeah I have run away a few times, but it's understandable. What would you do if you were being held hostage in a house full of vampires, while you remain a delicate fragile little human.

I push him off with all my force, heading up the staircase, opening the door into the kitchen, harry close behind me.

"Good morning rowen" Liam smiled, handing me a plate with bacon, eggs and toast. "You didn't have to make me breakfast you know, I can cook" I said taking the plate out of his hands.

"Well it's the least we could do since we're practically forcing you to stay here" he said turning off the stove with a click and a slight chickle. I could feel harry tense up and glare at Liam from behind me.

I grabbed his hand, leading him into the living room to take a seat. I sat down beside Louis. I have zayn a nervous look, feeling his gaze on me the whole time. I started to feel uneasy, flashback from him almost sucking the life out of me a couple days ago.

I took a bite of the eggs and washed them down with a sip of water.

After I was finished I walked into the kitchen, placing my dish in the sink, rinsing it off. I dried my hands off when I felt hands go around my waiste. I turned around expecting it to be harry, and gave him a peck on the lips. To my surprise, it felt different, the lips weren't as soft. I looked up to see a surprised expression in front of me...... Niall.

"Well, Goodmorning to you too" he smiled down at me. "Niall what the hell?!" I shouted pushing him away. "I'm with harry and you know that!" I said sternly, looking him in the eye. He took a step closer to me.

"He doesn't have to know" he said into my ear, his had making its way down to my ass. "Niall stop" I pleaded trying to push him away, stupid vampires are too strong.

"C'mon, you know you feel something for me" he said leaning his lips onto mine. I tried to pull away, but his hand was at the back of my head, pulling my into him.

I looked up to see the body being ripped off of me. Shit. I saw harry with niall under him on the floor, throwing various punches. "Niall I told you to stay away you bastard" he said hitting him in the nose, blood pouring out. He kept punching him in the face, ignoring my screams.

I looked behind me to see the other boys just standing there observing the action. "Help him!" I snapped in shock. "If you guys don't I will!" I said waking into the fight. "Rowen you don't wanna get pulled into that, harry is unpredictable when he's angry. You could get hurt" Liam warned. "He won't hurt me" I snapped looking back. "Right now, I'm not so sure" Louis said standing there. Why aren't they helping him?

I walked over to harry trying to yank him off, ignoring the warnings from behind me. "Harry stop!" I said pulling on him. "Rowen leave" he said looking up at me. His eyes were dark red, skin a shade lighter, and fangs hanging out each side of his mouth.

He stood up, niall spitting blood out of his mouth, quickly healing. His lip was cut open and he had multiple scratches on each one of his cheeks. "Harry what the hell is-" he cut me off.

"What is my problem? Really rowen? I warned him to stay away from what's mine and he didn't. And you..." He said trailing off, looking me in the eyes, his full of anger. He ran his fingers through his hair. "How could you fucking do that to me?" He said taking a step closer. I looked at him shocked.

"Me? He kissed me harry why the hell would you think I would do that to you?" I snapped. "Rowen don't even try you didn't even think about pulling back" I looked down. "He was forcing me, you're so inconsiderate" I said with no emotion. He's unbelievable. He knows niall likes me, I just thought he would of got the message. Obviously not.

"Dont you dare talk to me like that" he said talking me by the arm with force. I winced as his nails dug into the skin of my arm. He saw and pulled back. He took me by the arm and pulled me back downstairs.

He slammed the door behind him making me jump. "Now what the hell was that? Explain yourself" he said running his hand through his now tousled curls, his eyes still red.

"He kissed me! I tried to pull away" I shouted, he still doesn't get it. He pushed me down onto the bed, climbing on top of me.

"Now, why don't I believe you?" He whispered in my ear, biting the bottom of my earlobe. I couldn't speak, I was in shock, my stomach dropping. "I promise I didn't kiss him" I stuttered, my voice coming out as a whispered. "Mmmhm, did you like it?" He asked sitting me up, looking at me intensely. I stayed silent. I did.

"Rowen fucking answer the question." He spat, grabbing my arm. "No, I didn't." I lied, what was I suppost to do? It doesn't mean I love him any less.

"You're lying. You liked it. You like him don't you?" I looked at him in shock, is he for real? "Harry what is your problem? Of course I don't! I'm with you and only you!" I said standing up crossing my arms. He chucked looking down.

"I know" he said pulling me into a hug. I rested my head onto his chest, as he kissed me on the forehead. "You did tell him you're not interested, right" he pulled away eyes darkening. "Yea" I said sharply. "Get over it harry! It happened. It's done." I stated. "It's not over rowen! You think Niall's just gonna stop?". I took in what he just said. What if he doesn't stop?

"You're mine. Only mine. You understand?" He said walking towards me, pushing me up against the wall. It was taking all my strength not to pounce on him right now. "Y-yea" I shivered, him placing my hands above my head, holding them there. His lips made their way down my neck. I moaned, wanting him to just get to it.

I pulled his head up and slammed my lips onto mine, not wasting any time. Our lips moved I sync, him slipping his tongue in my mouth exploring. I bit down on his bottom lip, causing him to throw me on the bed.

"God it drives me crazy when you do that. Do you see what you do to me?" He said on top of me whispering into the kiss. His hand made its way to waistband of my jeans, butterflies being released in my stomach instantly.

I pulled his shirt over his head, admiring his heavily tattooed and toned stomach. I threw his shirt across the room, him doing the same to mine. Before I knew it I was laying under him just on my bra and panties. He kissed down my jaw line, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I flipped us over so I was now on top, kissing and biting down his neck. He ran his hands down my back, gripping my ass. I moaned out in surprise. In a flash I was under him again, his hands making their way to the waistline Of my panties.

He was about to slide them off when we heard a knock at the door. He groaned, not breaking the kiss. "Harry you should get the door" I said in between kisses. "Not gonna happen" he said exploring his tongue with my mouth.

The knock came again but louder. I groaned pushing him off of me standing up. "Don't you fucking dare" he warned. Looking down at the tent rising in his pants, I smiled and slipped my clothes back on.

"You're gonna pay for that" he said standing up, putting his jeans on. I walked up to the door to open it. "What do you want?" I shouted at the empty room on front of me. I saw Louis walk in. "We jut wanted to see if you guys were okay, we don't exactly trust harry when he's mad" he said. I was pissed. I just pulled myself away from that so they could know that I was okay.

"Thanks. Well I'm fine." I said heading back downstairs. I looked over to the bed to see harry sitting there looking at me. "Where were we?" I asked walking over to him. He smirked and stood up. I was expecting him to come to me, but he walked right past.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily. "I was about to go make a sandwich" he said walking up he stairs. "Don't" I muttered.

"Karmas a bitch" he said while closing the door, disappearing from my sight.