Madam Deileh.

[rowen]

"Where did that mark come from?" I demanded, sitting up. He looked at me with a confusing stare. "What mark?" He asked, propping himself up into his elbows. I pointed to the tiny triangular scar on his hip. The scar that happened to be identical to mine.

"That's nothing. It's just a mark, why?" He examined his hip, same as me. My hands made their way down to my hip. "It's not just a mark, harry "

He raised an eyebrow, biting his lip. "What do you mean?"

"I have the same scar." I whispered, standing up, showing him my hip. He looked like he was going to be sick. Looking up at me, he stood up.

"When did you get this?" He asked, an edge of worry to his tone. I thought back to the time when I first noticed it. "Yesterday." I replied.

"What does it mean?" I asked, walking over to him. He looked at the ground.

"I don't know."

[Louis' p.o.v.]

I heard muffled voices coming up the stairs. I was currently sitting on the couch with the boys, playing fifa.

"What's going on?!" I looked up and saw a very worried, but mad harry standing in the doorway. A second later, rowen came up behind him, looking just as confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, placing my controller on my lap, Liam pausing the game.

"Y-you know that mark on my hip?" Rowen asked quietly. I nodded. Harry came over to where I was sitting, lifting up his shirt. "Why do I have the same fucking mark?" He snapped, walking over to rowen who looked sick.

I cursed under my breath. It's happening. "I don't know." I muttered under my breath. He picked my up by the collar, eyes turning almost black.

"Don't fucking lie to me." He spat, letting go. He looked around the room, eyeing the other boys.

"I don't know... But I know someone who might."

~

"Where the hell are we going?" Rowen asked from the backseat, beside harry and niall. "Calm down, you'll see."

"Louis, if you don't tell me where the fuck we-"

"Will you shut up!" I shouted, surprising harry and the rest of the boys. He slowly slouched back down into the seat, becoming silent. I heard rowen let out a tiny chuckle, causing harry to blush.

I admired how cute they were together, they were made for each other... Litterally. The way he looks at her, he's never looked at anyone like that. The way he talks to her, he doesn't talk to anyone like that. The way he feels about her, he's never felt that way before, but I guess that's how it goes.

I took one last glance at them while she rested her delicate head on his broad shoulder. I saw the way he was playing with her hair, he looked almost..happy. He was happy. The worst part is, after this, they may never feel that way again. Everything is about to change, for everyone.

He may hate me, I would too, but it's time. He deserves to know. He needs to know. He's ready, well, I think he is. But I guess we don't have a choice now, do we?

I gripped the steering wheel tightly, driving carefully onto the side of the road, coming to a stop in front of a little old fashioned grey building.

I hopped out of the car, followed by the rest. My heart broke as I saw rowen desperately grip tightly onto Harry's arm. They don't deserve this, they really don't.

"Where are we?" Rowen asked lightly, shivering under his arm. "Just come."

I opened the door to the building, letting everyone by. The inside was unfamiliar, grey walls covered in cracks and blood. The smell reeked of death. I made my way over to the tiny countertop in the corner of the lobby.