Concequences.

[Rowen]

"W-who are you?" I stuttered eyeing the strange man looking down on me. A smirk played up upon his lips, crossing his arms. It was quiet, until his voice broke the silence. "We've met before, no need to be scared, I'm here to help you." He said coming closer. I took a step back, my heart beating fast inside my chest.

"I've never met you." I spat, trying I avoid eye contact. He laughed. "You don recognize me? We ran into each other about a week ago at the shop. You know, when you basically broke your nose on a pile of magazines."

I looked down, feeling my cheeks go a light shade of pink. "Yeah, I remember you. Well if you don't excuse me, I should get going" I implied walking past him. He grabbed my arm lightly.

"Where are you headed too?" He raised an eyebrow in question. I can't tell him that I'm wondering around out here by myself. I don't know where I'm going, but I wouldn't dare tell him that. I had to lie. "I'm going to a friends house." I quickly fastened my pace, him coming up behind me.

"You're lying." He said catching up. "You're lost aren't you?" He read me like a book. "Y-yeah" I said under my breath. He looked at me, an amused expression on his face that I didn't like.

"Do you have any idea where you want to go? Id happily-"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"You don't know where you're going." He stated, without question. "Yes I do." I lied, my voice shaking. Can't he just leave me alone?

"That's a lie, I'm not an idiot. Please let me help you." He said walking along beside me.

"I don't need your help. I was perfectly fine before you came, so if you excuse me-"

"I hear there's supposed to be a storm tonight, looks like it's gonna be pretty bad too." He addressed. I sighed, seeing the look of accomplishment on his face.

"Let me take you back to my place. You can stay there until you have an idea of where you could go." He offered. Who does he think I am.

"I'm good, thanks though." I said roughly. He wasn't taking that as an answer.

"Please, you can trust me, I'm not a bad guy." He proposed. I shook my head in disbelief. "I'm sorry but I don't know you." I declared, trying to make myself clear, which clearly wasn't working.

"Fine, suit yourself. But it's either my nice warm living room, or a cold wet ditch."

I sucked in a breath. He seems like a nice guy, but there's something off. A couple nights wouldn't hurt.

"Fine." I said as a grin spread across his face.

"Excellent."

[harry]

"She's not there." I stormed through the front door to our shared flat. I walked into the living room to see the guys sitting on the couch playing fifa.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked panicked. The other boys shot me a look. "She's not at the fucking house. Not to mention her little bitch of a friend stabbed a knife though my gut." I blurted, grabbing a blood bag from Louis' grasp.

"Hey, that's-" I shot him a death glare, instantly shutting him up.

"Where the hell would she of gone?" Niall questioned, standing up. "How the hell am I supposed to know? I checked her flat on the way back, but it was empty. I just hope she doesn't catch a ride with some psycho."

"Calm down, I'm sure she's fine. Go get some rest man." Liam ordered. "Don't tell me what to do."

Zayn spoke up. "Maybe she's better off without us. She's safer without you harry, Jared only wants her cause you want her. Let her be."