Illusion.

[Harry]

*blop, blop, blop, blop*

I lifted my head slowly as the sound of raindrops woke me from my slumber. My head was going in circles and I felt an unusual pain in my stomach. I groaned as I collapsed against the wall after attempting to stand up. I choked out from my throat being so dry.

"Hello?" I tried to scream out but my voice was just a scratchy whisper.

"Hello!" I tried louder, succeeding.

I saw a light form in the door and a dark figure stepped through.

"Ah, you're awake."

"You fucking idiot."

"Now I don't see the reason to get nasty here. I'm just trying to help out my little brother, and he happens to be wanting to do it the hard way."

"Helping? Helping me is the last thing you're intending to do."

"That is very well true, at the same time not. You are indeed still my family."

I rolled his eyes at the family card. We are not family. Not anymore.

"Please, let me go. Or at least let me see rowen one last time. I can already feel myself letting go. I promise you, I will do whatever you say afterwards. I will side with you, just let me see her again."

I watched as he bit his lip in amusement, as it got washed away by a deep smile, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Very well."

[Rowen]

It was raining and my clothes were soaked. I started into a slight jog, the wind against my skin making it as cold as ice. I wrapped my arms around my body as I stopped to catch my breath.

I've had several people stop on the side of the road to help, but I've learned my lesson about hitch hiking. I wiped my face, smudging the mascara that was now on my finger.

I walked, feet squishing into the grass on the side of the road. I've slipped multiple times, my ass numb and throbbing. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"No. I have to be strong about this." I whispered to myself as I wiped the tear off my cheek.

I was looking down at my feet until I saw a bright light forming on the ground in front of me. I looked up with panic and saw a huge pick up truck coming right in my direction. I screamed as I jumped out of the way, falling down a steep bank.

I felt scratches making their way onto my skin as I fell, and something strapping into my side. I screamed in pain as I hit the bottom, after what felt like 5 minutes of falling. To my luck, there wasn't really any obstacles on my ride down.

I lied on my back, as tears were just about covering my damp face. I propped myself up onto my elbows, looking around me. It was a forest, but it looked familiar.

An image came into my head, it was me. I was about 6 at the time. My little pink dress, hair tied up in a bow.... My mom.

"Mommy? Mommy where did you go?" I asked as I spun in circles. I stared to run with my little chubby legs, face jiggling. I smiled at the thought. I reached up to my face, feeling the strong bone structure that I now have.

"Mommy? I wanna play! Come out..." I said as I ran. All of a sudden I stopped in place, and I screamed.

"Mommy!" I cried. In front of me was my mom, nailed down to a tree with a steak through her heart.

I ran up to the tree where my mother was, crying at her feet.

"Mommy, mommy no! Mommy please!" I cried collapsing.