Wake up call

~Harry's P.O.V~

Where the hell is she? She can't just run off like that. Did zayn freak her out? I fucking swear if i don't find her i'm gonna kick his teeth in. I made my way upstairs, to be greeted by the boys in the living room.

"Mate, what's wrong?" Liam asked. "You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"Rowen's gone" I said, giving zayn a death glare, a look of guilt taking over his face.

"Where do you think she'd go?" Louis asked standing up.

"I don't know, i'll find her, you guys stay here" I said walking to the door. "No mate, we're coming, we care about her too" Liam said standing up.

"Do you?" I asked, looking them in the eye. They all stayed silent, zayn looking at the ground.

"I can do this by myself" i stated, i could feel my eyes going red.

"We don't care, we're coming" Niall sais standing up, i know Niall was the one in this group that did truly care for her.

"Fine" I muttered. "But stay out of my way" I said as i headed out the door, them following.

~Rowen's P.O.V~

I quickly threw a pile of clothes into my suitcase, along with a few jackets. I walked into my bathroom, taking my makeup bag, throwing it in as well. I live by myself, i get quite lonely, but i like it. I need to get away from this, i don't want this in my life. I have to hurry up, knowing that Harry will be coming after me, if not all of them. I don't want them in my life, i don't want him in my life.

That was a lie. I loved Harry, more then anything, but i'm thinking of my safety. Any one of them could snap my neck like a twig, any second. Zayn was a wake up call, that any of them could turn on me in a matter of seconds. Harry can't protect me from everything.

I made my way downstairs, grabbing an apple off of the counter, dragging my suitcase behind me. I sighed as images of me and Harry ome bursting into my mind. I feel tears welling in the back of my eyes.

I don't have to do this, i keep telling myself. But i do. I need to get those filthy bloodsuckers out of my life. I slid down my wall, covering my face with my hands, my hands becoming wet from the tears running down my face. I was uncontrolably sobbing now.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why me? Harry is a killer. He kidnapped me, i have to get that through my head, he put me through hell. I need that bastard out of my life, i hate him. My hands were covering my face when i felt something pick me up. I didn't open my eyes, but i felt the familliar feeling of curl on me cheek.

"Put me down!" I screamed and kicked, but he was stronger. He wouldn't feel a thing no matter how hard i tried. "You guys are monsters, i hate you, get out of my life" I screamed, pulling away, backing up onto the wall. I took in the view in front of me. There were 5 normal looking guys before me. 5 normal beautiful guys.

"Get away from me, you're killers!" I screamed. "I saw what you guys did, you killed innocent people, and i'm next!" I cried, runnimg up the stairs, to be stopped by harry. "No! Let go!" I cried, trying to pull away.

"Calm down" He soothed in my ear, running his fingers through my hair, instantly calming me down. "We would never hurt you, i would never hurt you" He pulled me in tighter, the warmth from his body soothing me. "I don't know that" I said into his chest. He laughed.

"I think i've made it pretty clear over the last week that i'd die for you rowen" He looked me in the eye, leaning his lips onto mine. The feel of his mouth on mine brought me back to reality. "Ahem" I heard somone mutter. I pulled away, my cheeks flushing.