Kiss me like you wanna be loved!

Chapter 5

*at the pyjamas party*

Mostly we ran around and chased eatch other, drank soda and was joking around. And everytime I touthed Harry, he giggled. After a couple of hours we went upstairs to Margarets room.

Vivianne: I know! We play Truth or Dare!

Everyone was nodding and mumbled a yes.

Margaret: Ok, I’ll start! Harry, truth or dare?

Harry: I take dare…

Both Margaret and Vivianne looked at me, they had figure out that I had a crush on him. I gave them a warning glance, but it didn’t stop them.

Margaret: You’re going to kiss Evelyn!

 Evelyn: What!

I and Harry looked at Margaret with big eyes.

Vivianne: You heard what she said, and Harry actually choosed dare!

 Margaret: But you don’t have to do it in front of us. You can go in to my cubby hole and do it!

I looked at Harry who gave me an unsure smile and took my hand. We walked to the cubby hole and I closed the door. We just stood there for a while and just looked down at our feet.

Evelyn: you…don’t have to do it. You just left a relationship, which you had a long time. We can say that we kissed each other, but we didn’t.

 Harry: No, I want to do it.

He bent down against me. Our lips touched each others and then he pressed his lips against mine. The kiss went more intense and Harry pulled me closer to him. He took a more comfortable grasp around my waist and I took a better grasp around his neck.

When we pulled back I laid my head on his chest and he laid his head on my head.