I knew it would work...

Chapter 19

*In the car*

Both Eddie and I sat quietly in the car. I was quiet because I was embarrassed and I think he was quiet because… I don’t actually know. Then I heard a small whisper.

Eddie: I knew it wod work…

 Evelyn: What Chew-bun? What would work?

 Eddie: I made yo kiss!

So all that, when he slinked through our arms and just sat on the floor almost in tears, was a plan to get us two to kiss each other? He is really a smart little boy. Well… thank you Edward. I really meant it from all of my heart.

Eddie: Do yo love him mommy?

 Evelyn: Well, I don’t know… Do you?

Eddie: Yo shod know, you kissed and hugged him! And I love him, he is really nice to me and he makes you happy.

It was exactly as Eddie said. I do love him, he’s really nice to Eddie and he makes me more than happy.

Evelyn: Yeah, you’re probably right Chew-bun. I love him, I really do.

 Eddie: Yay! Mommy is goin’ to marry Harry and I’m goin’ to get a sibling!

 Evelyn: Wow, cowboy! You’re goin’ way to fast on the road!

Edward laughed sweetly and loud because of my Texas accent. Which I made though. I didn’t stop talking with that accent and Eddie almost choked.

Eddie: Mommy! Stop, I can’t breathe and my tummy hurts!

 Evelyn: Well… it isn’t very good, is it?

 Eddie: Mommy!