Harry?

Chapter 35

It was 12.14am and I couldn’t sleep at all. I now I should rest and take in all that had happened today, but I just couldn’t. Mum and Eddie drove home to get some sleep about four hours earlier.

I needed to get out of my bed; I practically had just lied here for five years. I stepped out of my bed and walked to the window and opened it. Right now is fresh air the best thing in my life. No, it’s not… the best thing in my life would be if Harry was here with me and Eddie, to be the complete family. I wish I knew where Harry was…

Suddenly someone grabbed me around my waist and I panicked. It was a thing Harry use to do, I don’t want anyone to touch me like he did!

Evelyn: Let me go, please! Just let me go!

The unknown person spun me around so I was facing him. I was grabbed in a strong hold as I looked up at the person. No, it can’t be…

Evelyn: H-Harry…?

Harry: Hey.

Evelyn: Oh my god, Harry!

I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my shoulders protectingly. I sobbed as an idiot, I’ve missed him so much! But then once again my heart started to ache and it got hard to breathe. Harry realized it fast that something was wrong and stepped a few feet away from me. Just as he let me go I could breathe normal again and my heart stopped to hurt.

Harry: I’m so sorry! I know that I shouldn’t touch you because that’ll only hurt you! I’m sorry Evy!

Evelyn: It’s not your fault Harry, I had this kind of pain earlier today too.

Harry: No, you don’t understand! I can’t touch you without causing you pain!

Evelyn: B-but why?

My eyes began to tear up again. I just had got Harry back and he can’t even hold me? How am I even supposed to feel like I was protected?

But why was he here though? My mum told me that no one had seen him in a very long time… well, for five years. Why is he showing up now, after so many years?

Evelyn: Why haven’t you visited me?