Do you want to play a game?

Chapter 12

*weeks later*

I hadn’t seen Harry in what felt like years. After that night he had totally ignored me. He said that he had so much to do, that’s why he hadn’t got time with me. But something inside me was telling me that something had happened. Something very serious. I took my phone and texted him.

Evelyn:

Hi… how is it? :/

 Harry<3:

Very busy, I can’t talk right now!

 Evelyn:

Please Harry!

I got no respond… Doesn’t Harry love me anymore? DId he just want to sleep with me? Are we even together right now? The only solution is to go home t him and talk with him.

*at Harry's house, knocks on the door*

Anne was the one who opened the door.

Anne: Hello Evy! It was a long time ago!

 Evelyn: Yes, it was… Is Harry home?

But before she answered, he came rushing from his room and then to me. He bent down and kissed me hard.

Harry: I love you so much!

 Evelyn: I love you too…?

Harry took my hand and dragged me to a park not far away from his house.

Harry: I have to give you something.

 Evelyn: What?

He looked away from me and took a small box from his pocket. I gave him a curious glance.

Harry: I’m not going to propose. Not yet!

He gave the ground a unsure look, like he was hiding something.

Harry: It’s a promise ring. And if you’ll take this ring, I promise to stay with you forever.

Evelyn: Of course I want it!

He sat the ring on my ring finger and kissed me soft. When we pulled back I looked at the ring. It was made in something that looked like silver and it had 3 blue-grey stones.

Harry: I’ve made it by my self. And I choose the colour of the stones after your eye colour. Do you like it?

 Evelyn: Yes, I love it! It’s my most beautiful property now!

He gave me a sad smile.

Harry: Do you want to play a game?

 Evelyn: What kind of game?

 Harry: We’re going to compete if we can be without each other a whole day. Without texting or anything.

 Evelyn: Sure, why not.

 Harry: Ok, so now you have to go home and just try to not text me!

I did what I was told to do and tried to get the hours going. As fast as I’m wake up tomorrow, I’m going to Trevor and boast about that I have made it. Because he probably wouldn’t. Hahaha he may have died when he didn’t get to text me!