Chapter 36

Chapter 36

After I calmed down the police started to ask me questions. Mostly about if I remembered what happened that day and what happened just for a couple of hours ago. I told them the whole truth, about Harry and what happened to him. The whole story from the beginning. But even though I was telling the truth they said:

*Flashback*

Policeman: Tell us the truth!

Evelyn: I’ve already told you everything I know!

Policeman: That’s not what happened!

Evelyn: Why is it so hard to believe! I know what I saw and I know what I’ve been through! Mum, you believe me, right?

Mrs. Frost: Of course I do hunny!

Policewoman: That’s not even possible to happen Mrs. Frost. This is sounding more like a scary movie!

Mrs. Frost: I believe in my daughter as much as you’re a police, Miss! Evelyn have never lied to anyone before, why would she start now?

Policeman: Because she just want attention! She want some symphathy for something that never happened!

Evelyn: Do you think I just came up with this to have something fun to do?! I haven’t made up this, I’m telling the truth!

Policewomen: But Evelyn… we can’t help you if we don’t have the truth. Don’t you want us to catch this man who did this to you?

Evelyn: I already told you, there’s nothing you can do! They took him away for five years ago!

Policeman: That’s it!

The policeman quickly stood up and grabbed my arms. He started to drag me to the door.

Evelyn: Let me go! I just told you what I know! Let me go! I’m not crazy!

Mrs. Frost: Listen to her for god’s sake! She doesn’t know anymore, that’s what happened! Let my daughter go!

The policeman handed me over to two security guards and they sat handcuffs on me.