I just knew

Chapter 18

*Harry opens the door*

Evelyn: Hi!

Harry: Hey, Evelyn! Hello little man!

Eddie gave Harry a cheeky smile and walked inside. I did the same and we took off our shoes and jackets. Harry turned on the TV and showed Eddie where it was toys he could play with. I think Harry had bought them just a few days ago. Eddie planted his small butt on the floor in front of the TV and played with a few cars while watching The Lion King. Which I wasn’t very happy about, because Simba’s father dies…

I followed Harry to the kitchen where a cup of tee stood and was waiting for me, while a coffee mug was waiting to be drinked by Harry.

Evelyn: How did you know that I don’t drink coffee?

 Harry: I just knew.

We looked at each other for a while. Then we started to talk about my life and how I was actually doing. Then we heard a heart breaking scream. We both ran to the living room where we knew that Eddie was. But he wasn’t there! We heard the scream once again, and it was from Harry's bedroom. We rushed into the room and found him sitting on the floor by the bed with tears in his eyes.

 Evelyn/Harry: Edward!

Both Harry and I lifted up him in our arms. But someway he did slink through our grip and we ended up hugging each other. We did just stand there, doing nothing and just hugging. It was a nice feeling. And it made it so much easier because this Harry was exactly the same as my Harry.

He hugged me tighter and looked straight into my eyes. He watered his lips and came closer with his head. I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak or even think. I just closed my eyes and let his lips meet mine.

It felt so right! It did really feel like when my Harry kissed me, and yes, I still did remember. Our lips moved slowly and harmonic. And I felt that he was ready to stop when I wanted to. I let out a sight of pleasure. We speeded up the tempo and he started to move his hands up and down on my back. And then I think we fell because the bed was in the way, but we landed soft. Yes, we landed on the bed and he was on top of me.

Eddie: Mommy what in da world are yo doin’?

Harry and I quickly got off each other and blushed about what had happened when a four-year-old was in the room.

Evelyn: Erhm… Nothing, my Chew-bun… You can go and get dressed, where off in 15 minutes!