His beautiful eyes....

Chapter 24

* 2 hours later*

They all were nice guys. Butler seemed to be the leader and David the flirty one. Chandler and Adam were the guys that really cared about me and Chris was almost like a brother.

Butler played bass, David played the drums, Chandler played the piano, Adam played the guitar and Chris was rapping in the songs while I was singing the refrains.

I didn’t want to call Harry to come and get me, so I started to walk home. It wasn’t a very long way to walk. But then I heard a moped slow down beside me.

Adam: Do you want a ride home?

 Evelyn: No, thank you. Its ok, I can walk.

 Adam: C’mon, I won’t bite you! And I can see that you want a ride!

I looked at him and he gave me a sweet smile. I really liked his dark brown eyes, they were soft and kind.

Evelyn: Yeah, you’re probably right.

Adam gave me his helmet and I put it on my head and sat down behind him.

Adam: If you want, you can have your arms around my back. Or you just have a hold of the seat.

 Evelyn: I think I can hold the seat!

I had never drived or getting a ride somewhere on a moped. So when Adam started the engine again and started to move, I was afraid to fall off! So I quickly putted my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I didn’t even look!

After a couple of minutes, Adam had parked his moped on my driveway. But I still held my arms around his muscular body.

Adam: Hey… Evelyn, I stopped for two minutes ago!

He giggled. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, still in hugging position.

Evelyn: Oh shit! Sorry!

I quickly let go of him and took of the helmet. I looked at him once again. His hair was all messy, because of the wind that had blown through his black hair when he drived. Oh, his beautiful eyes… Adam was so handsome!

Adam: No, it’s alright.

 Evelyn: Well, I suppose I’ll see ya?

 Adam: Yeah, see ya!

He winked at me before he drove away.