Finally!

Chapter 10

*At the city, 4.05pm*

Harry: What do you want to do now?

 Evelyn: Can we have some coffee?

 Harry: Of course!

We walked to a very cute café and made our orders. I took chocolate cake and Harry took cheese cake.

He took me to a nice park when we where done. It was red, orange and yellow leaves everywhere and it was so beautiful when the sun was shining at it. It was rinning a diamond sparkling brook through the forest park. It was also a bench right beside the brook. I sat down and took a deep breath to let all the scents go around in my head.  Then I looked up at Harry who still stood up. He looked nervous.

 Evelyn: What is it?

 Harry: I have to tell you something…

 Evelyn: What?

Harry: Erh…

I looked at him with curious in my eyes.

Harry: I just love when your eyes is sparkling like that. You look so beautiful and alive when you do that. And the way you smile at makes all guys drool and melt away. What I’m trying to say is… I love you. Very much, and I just want to have the chance to say that you’re mine and kiss and hug you whenever I want to… so, do you want to be my girlfriend?

 Evelyn: you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to say the same to you… of course I want to be your girlfriend!

I throwed myself in Harry's arms.

Finally!