Is it you?

Chapter 16

*4 years later*

I’m actually kind of surprised that I got to keep my and Harry's child. But mum did understand me, she would also have kept it if it was the only thing she would have left of my dad. And now I’m standing here with the worlds most beautiful, cute and best son. I named him after Harry's middle name, which is Edward. So our son’s names are Edward Harold Styles. I felt it was right to name him like that, to honour his dad.

Eddie (as I call him) is now 4 years old and quite like Harry. He has blonde hair like Harry had when he was in that age and blue-green eyes who was mixed with my blue eyes and Harry's green eyes.

And when I’m out to take a walk with Eddie, like I am now, he’s saying “hello” to everyone he meet. And if it’s old people that look nice, he’s not just only saying “hello”! No, he stops and starts a conversation with them. Mostly how they’re doing and what their names are. So he knows almost every person in Raleigh! He’s just as friendly as his dad was.

And then all of a sudden, when Eddie is talking to an old lady, I see Harry walk at the other side of the street. I know it sound insane, but it really is Harry! I bent down to Eddie.

Evelyn: Eddie, I want you to run as fast as you can with mummy. Can you do that?

He nods fast. Because this little boy had very much energy and loved to run. He took my hand and we started running. He was a very fast runner and did almost catch up on me.

Evelyn: Harry!

He stops and turns around to see who it was that was calling his name. My eyes were filled with tears as his eyes finally landing on me.

Evelyn: Is it really you?

 Harry: Well… yes? Do I know you?

 Evelyn: Yes you do! I’m your girlfriend. And this is your son. But you can’t know about him, I didn’t know that I was pregnant but 4 months after you died.

I pointed at Edward.

Harry: I’m sorry, you have got the wrong person.

He gave me a warmly smile, he’s still as friendly as I remember. But then he started to walk away.

Evelyn: Wait! Do you remember this?

I showed him the ring he had gave me.

Harry: That’s funny, I gave an exactly the same ring to one of girlfriends about four years ago!

 Evelyn: Then you have to remember, did you buy this ring and why did you take this colour of the stones?

Harry: No, I didn’t buy it! I made it by myself. And I took the colour of the stones after…

He stopped talking and looked me in the eyes.

Harry:…After your eyes…

A tiny light of hope grew inside me. He maybe did remember us!

Harry: But there are many girls that have that kind of eyes! Sorry, I have to go now. It was nice to meet you and you little son!

 Evelyn: No please, I have to have someone I can talk to! And I feel a kind of connection between us…

 Harry: Yeah, why not? I can give you my number.

 Evelyn: I think I already have it.

I took up my phone from my pocket and send a message to Harry's number. I heard a plopping sound from his phone. He looked at me with a strange look.

Harry: How did you have my number?

 Evelyn: Like I said… I know you.